Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I shoot a look at Vant. " Lovebirds are birds but the meaning is also meant for two new people inlove."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna-"where to now?"I ask.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "Oh, so they are saying we are in love?" Human culture was so very confusing.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: "A friend of mine needs a few jobs done," I say, "You'll stay there while I'm out."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I swish past him with my arms crossed. " Yes, that's what they mean. But OBVIOUSLY we're NOT. I'm going out for awhile. Don't wait up." I snark
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I didn't know if I should follow her, or let her be by herself. Why was I made to be the bad guy because I didn't express my love right after she told me about hers? I didn't do anything, right?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I put on by black knee low trench coat and black high heels boots and left the motel. I walked down the street as casual as I could.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I follow, but as a white cub. Even if she was the princess of the dragons, it was wrong to leave her all by herself.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I continued down the street and saw a fancy building. A night club. I looked at my outfit and thought it was a decent one for a club. So I went in. My hair looked blue in all the multi-coloured lights flashing around. It was amazing.  
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I would have followed further with her, but the strobe lights hurt my eyes, and the loud music pained my sensitive ears. I'll just wait outside for her.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I walked to the side of the club and sat down on a velvet couch. I was fine with just watching. Besides, dancing alone would be no fun.... If only I could dance with Vant... Wait... NO NO NO! HE doesn't like me so why should I waste time thinking about him.    I noticed a guy making his way over to me. He was very handsome. He reminded me of someone back home. He had the same face. Just different hair colour and eyes. The guy stood in front of my and extended a hand. " A beautiful lady shouldn't be alone in a place like this."  
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: These people...they were so loud! My ears would have cried if they could. I had changed back into my human form, and went in even with the pain assaulting my senses. My gut was twisting inside at Kaida being all alone in a place like this. My instincts over ruled my pain, and I searched for the princess.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Cyrus: "Very true," I purr appearing next to Kaida, "But she's not alone."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I jump and look to my side. My brother is standing there. "CYRUS!?!?!?!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I jump and look to my side. My brother is standing there. "CYRUS!?!?!?!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: All the colors and sounds...there were too many! So many colors swirled into a myriad of images that made me sick. And the sounds wouldn't stop, they hurt so much.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Cyrus: "Long time no see sis," I say with a smile. ----- Ryder: "Princess Kaida," I say appearing with three drinks, "I didn't know you like this type." I look at guy that had approached Princess Kaida and flash a fangy smile.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I kept getting shoved, and bumped into. I was losing Kaida's scent, there were too many people. Everything was blurred. Sight, smell, hearing, none of it made sense anymore.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I grab hold of Vant's arm and pull him toward the side of the club, "What the hell are you doing here?" I snap, "Damn, you look like your going to pass out. You should know not to go into this kind of place." He gave me a look asking why I was there and where the others were. "I'm here on business, I left the others at a friends house." I say, 'I knew you all wouldn't be able to handle a place like this. Humans smell as foul as a dead body. Add alcohol, smoke, lights, and loud music and you have a disaster waiting to happen." I take his hand and pull him toward the door leading to the back room, "Come on you'll feel a bit better once you get out of the main club."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: My head hurt too much to nod, so I just follow Sen blindly.