Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

Vant: What on earth is a Casanova?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: "Yeah sure whatever," I say with a shrug and set off, "See you later Vant." --- Cyrus: I stroll down the street with Ryder next to me. I could smell Kaida but we had decided to keep out distance because of the scent of other Shifters."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I waved goodbye as she left.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " We are NOT lovebirds!" I hiss
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "What's a love-bird?" It sounded very yummy. Like squab.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna-"so where to?"I ask the fox shifter.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: I giggle as we walk off. Kiada's response amused me. "Could we go and eat?" I ask when my stomach growls. I'd forgotten to eat because of the chaos earlier.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna-"great idea I'm starving! "I say.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I sigh, "Yeah, I suppose." I say, "I know a pretty good place in the direction that we are going. We'll stop by there. I hope you all don't mind a Shifter-Restaurant."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna,-a shifter restraunt its risky but I think ill be okay."sure, I'm ok with that." I say.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: I smile, "They always tend to have the best food." This would be fun. Just me and my friends. Sure they aren't the safest places but you have to know the right people.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna -"where is it?"I ask.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: "Over on Tenth street," I say, "Next to the little thrift shop. It's called Bo. Pretty good food."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: We arrive at the restuarnt. I order a plate of shrimp. Glancing around I realized how many people there were. I gasp. "DJ!!" I yell and run over to a young boy with red hair and brown eyes. "I haven't seen you in years!" I begin to tear up. "I thought you were dead." I hug the boy. I know he feels a little embarrassed. We were never friends but we grew up in the same alley before it got destroyed. I'd see him here and there but never said anything other than hi.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: "Friend of yours?" I ask Shasha as I join her with her companion.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: "No. We grew up in the same alley" My eyes brighten. "Could he come with us?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: "You grew up together but he's not your friend?" I say with a raised eyebrow, "Whatever, if he wants to come he can but I'm not slowing down for him, or any of you for that matter. If you come you have to keep up."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: I smile. Looking at DJ I ask, "Wanna come?" He looked a little flustered. "Don't worry" I take his hand and bring him with us.

(Picture of DJ + Small Description)
Name: DJ
Height: 5'2''
Animal: Cat
Description: He's known Sasha since they were small and always loved her. He's shy and watched Sasha when he could. The reason they aren't friend is because friends travel together and hunt together. They've never done either.
He may look kiddish but he's really strong.

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: We eat quickly then headed off. Dropping by an alley I transform then take off toward the forest.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

DJ: I wasn't sure about the other people we were with. It wasn't like a cat from the alley to hang out with others since we mostly just watched. I could tell Sasha had changed. So many times I'd wanted to say more but  couldn't. I follow closely behind everyone was in their animal form.

Sasha: "So where exactly are we going?" I had to admit I liked the forest but I rarely came out here.