Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

Vant: Oh dear...I was never good at this kind of thing. "...I think you're really pretty, and nice too."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Is that all...?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "I think that its incredible that you left your family to get a gem that will protect them. O think that you're brave for coming to do it alone. I think you can be an excellent queen to your people." I say honestly.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I loosen my arms around him. " That isn't what I mean Vant. I mean... Do you like me like that too?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "I...I can't say." I admit. "I have nothing to compare it to, so I can't know if what I feel for you is like that or something else."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I drop my arms and step back. " Um. Yeah. I-I should've known that. Sorry for asking..." I reply shakily. I turn from the room and walk out to the motel garden.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I watched her leave, my heart heavy with sadness. I had made her upset because I can't say what I feel. I leaned against the wall and slumped down into a sitting position. I had screwed up majorly.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: I look at Sen. "What do you think?" Being part of a group was beginning to show its flaws.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I shrug, "If they needed me I'd be willing to help," 'I state but shrug, "It seems like it might be interesting"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: "Should we let them both cool off first?" I'd never felt love. I'd seen many people in love but never experienced it. I wasn't really sure what to do with these two.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I roll my eyes, "They are going to have to get used to people around during their love-fests." I say as I tug on a jack, "However, today is there lucky day. I need to run an error so I'll leave them be for now."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna :after a while I smell a new scent on the wind.my hair instinctively turns black to blend in.I decide to take a look around.I see two figures in the distance on a roof.I decide to check it out later.I hear the other shifters talking but I don't eavesdrop this time.I follow the sounds of the two girl's voices until I find a room.I knock on the door.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: There was a knock at the door. Was it Kaida? I was too scared to smell who it was so I got up and opened the door. "Hello?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna:"oh, I'm sorry I thought the girls were in here." I say, "I didn't mean to disturb you."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: It was just the girl from before. "It's okay." I pointed down the hall, a couple doors down. "They're a few doors down."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

KaidaL: I came back around half an hour later and saw a girl at the door. I walk up to her and look at her. " Um, hi, can we help you?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "She was looking for Sen and Shasha. She mistook our room for theirs."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I leave my room and start down the hall pausing to look at how crowded it was outside of Vant's room, "You're a regular Casanova aren't you," I say with a laugh, "I'm going out to run a few errands. Keep an eye on the place will you?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna -"do you mind if I come with you its getting a little crowded in here"I ask.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: I look around hesitantly and sigh. "If she's going I am too. No way you're leaving me with the love birds."