Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

Vant: "Your necklace should smell like you right?" I asked excitedly. If it did then I could find it easily.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I nod. " Yes, it does." I tell him
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I shift into a lab sized wolf and sniffed around for it.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I watched him searching for my necklace. I couldn't track my own scent so it was nice having a wolf to find it. It was a very important necklace for the Future Dragon Queen.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I nudged the closed door with my nose and then looked up at Kaida, asking her to open it for me silently.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I open the door for Vant and follow him out.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I followed the seperate trail of Kaida's scent that had to have been her necklace. I sniffed around to keep the scent, and it led me to the stairs. I padded down the flight, and lifted my head. The scent was strong on this floor.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I ran after Vant, I hope this scent was my necklace.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: The scent was getting stronger and it led in between two metal push doors. They were a bit heavy, but I could push one open with my head. Inside must have been the laundry room from the way it reeked of sweaty human. I made a slight choking noise as the stink got up my nose.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Can you still smell it?" I ask him
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I nodded. The scent was still there, but the rest of the smells were making everything fuzzy. I sniffed even though it stung my nose to do so. Soon enough I reached the basket of laundry that had the scent of Kaida's necklace the strongest. I jumped up onto my hind legs and pushed it over, spilling the contents out. I dropped back down to all fours, and dug through the cloths.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I smiled when I saw the glint of the jewel and reached for it.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I was glad that Kaida found her necklace, but I needed to get out of there now. I ran to the door and whined, I couldn't pull it open and the smell was getting to me.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I open the door again and we go back to the room.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I shift back into my human form as soon as we got back into the room. "Humans smell awful." I scrunched up my nose, it slightly burned from the strong scents that were in the laundry room.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I hugged Vant. I was so happy that he found my amulet. It would have been just terrible if it was gone gone.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I blushed at the hug and didn't move. I didn't know what to do. I had never been hugged before...
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Vant...?" I whisper as I still hug him
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "Y-yeah...?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " What do you think about me?"