Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

*NEW CHARACTER(S)* Name: Cyrus Appearance: Short black hair, violet eyes, handsome face Bio: he had to grow up really fast because of the pressure that his father placed on him for the said "great one" he's to be the next general of the Dragon Army however when Kaida left he was placed as the dragon Heir, Kaida's younger brother: he loves her dearly and just wants the best for her, He's come to the human world (with his guard Ryder) to check on his sister and hopefully bring her back to the dragon world.  ----------- Ryder: Appearance- long blond hair, brown eyes, Bio- he is the guard of Cyrus, he has been since they were very young. He grew up with Kaida and Cyrus. Usually very happy and outgoing unlike his master who is a very quite and thoughtful lad.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna-I stay calmly on the window sill and listen to the sounds of the night.i hear a strange flapping above me and look up.i see two silohettes flying in the sky.they are much too big to be birds.shifters maybey.oh well,i'll worry about that later.right now i'll wait until the new shifters come back.I climb into the room carefull to avoid the mirror.i wander back to the window sill and look up at the sky.could more shifters be coming? i wonder...
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: "I never liked tradition. My father wants to marry me off to some Dragon Lord."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "So I'm a rebellious phase?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Cyrus: I land on top of tallest building in the city, the wind was strong up here but it was nice. Folding my wings I take the form of a human and straighten. Ryder lands next to me and transforms into a human as well. "Shall we go Lord Prince?" I nod my head, "Yes, lets find Kaida." ---- Sen: I push open my door and head straight back to the bedroom to pull on some clothing.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " No, your not a phase. I'm a Dragon Princess about to claim the throne as Queen of the Dragon Realm. My father wants me to be happy with someone I love, I don't think he would be against a wolf..."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: My eyes widened involuntarily. "You're the princess?" The words escaped my mouth in a whisper.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Yes. Soon to be queen if I can find what I need on Earth."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "What do you need on earth? Maybe I can help."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " the Dragon Stone. Humans stole it from us hundreds of years ago and I need it to be the best Dragon Queen in history. I want to make sure my people are safe."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I nod, I could help with that and told her so. "I'll do my best to help you then."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I smile up at him and just look at his sparkling blue eyes.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: She gave me a very pretty smile, so I gave her a grin in return.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: My smile fades when he just smiles. Dummy. " Anyways. The Stone is in Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg, Russia ."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I cocked my head to the side curiously. "Where's that?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Saint Petersburg, Russia."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "How far is that from here?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Very very very veryyyyy far."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "When should we leave then?" I asked, when we found it, then Kaida would be happy, so I wanted to find it as fast as we could. "And will the others come along too?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Soon. And yes, Sasha will come with us, and maybe Sen. But first, I need to find my Dragon Princess Necklace. I lost it somewhere here in the motel."