Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

Vant: I shrug at Sen's statement. Though Kaida's running away got me curious. Had I done something? Maybe it was offensives to dragons to lick their wounds.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I sigh, "Better chase after her Romeo." I say simply and tug at my shirt to strip it off, "I'm going to take a shower."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I hold my arms over my eyes, holding back any tears. I wouldn't allow myself to cry. I vowed not to cry after my mother disappeared. Never.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: Why would I chase after her? And who was Romeo? "Alright." I turned to leave anyway. We shared the same room, so it wasn't like I wouldn't go there eventually anyway.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I grumble as I pull of my clothes then pause to look at the girl still perched on the window, "You might as well just go check into a room," I state, "If your planning to stick around that is." I then turn on the shower and climb in, washing the foul tasting blood from my body.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I tuned out, listening to the rain outside. It was a new moon this night. 29 days.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I used the ridiculous key to get into the room. I tossed it onto a night stand, and sat on my bed. "What are you thinking about?" I asked Kaida with natural curiosity.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I continued to lay there. Vant was back. " Nothing..." I murmur
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: Kiada and Vant left the room leaving me with Sen. I walk over to her still in my cat form. I'd gone mute since the fight. "Sen?" I ask sheepishly. "How'd you do that back there . . .How'd you fight?" I couldn't help but ask this. I was petrified the whole time and she's acting like nothing happened like this was normal.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: Kaida seemed upset. "Did I do something wrong?" Wolves weren't nearly as manner conscious as dragons.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Not particularily." (Sorry, I can never spell that word right)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I frowned. So I did do something. "What did I do?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I roll onto my side, my back facing him. " Nothing. You and Sen will be happy together, i'm just... sad to think I'll be alone now. But that's okay." I tell him
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: Sen and I happy together? Did she think that I thought of Sen as...as my mate?! "If you're thinking that Sen and I are mates then you are very wrong." I said, kicking off my shoes. "Sen is like a little cub to me."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Oh reallyyy. Well you two seemed like more."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I shook my head. "No, Sen is like me in a way. Alone with no pack. I cant help but try to help her, but not in that way."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I don't say anything, I just continue to lay on my side, refusing to face him. Oblivious dog...
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "Why would you be lonely at the idea of me being mates with Sen anyway?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " N-No reason... I just would be..."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around me, "I just fought." I state evenly, "it was either that or roll over and let that gorilla take over my home and harm my friends." I shrug looking around hopelessly for clothes but remember that this wasn't my room. I sigh, "Why don't you come back to my room with me. I need clothes and you clearly need somewhere to calm down." I open the door a crack and transform. I couldn't walk around in nothing but a towel after all.