Roleplay X : Forum : Wild At Heart

[reply] [quote]

Re: Wild At Heart

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I stand there while he 'cleans' the cut. It was weird. We didn't do this back home.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I let her go when I was finished. I was puzzled by her face though. Did they not clean wounds in the dragon kingdom?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(gtg)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sasha: I had turned into a cat as was shaking in the corner. The shadows were the only place I felt safe. I wasn't sure how to react anymore. I was completely out of my comfort zone.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: Poor Sasha, she was shivering in the corner in her cat form. I made my way over to her a kneeled down. "It's alright, come here." I requested softly.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna:"I don't mean to be rude by invading your territory or anything but I couldn't help but peek in,it's not everyday I see a shifter battle of this magnitude."I reply calmly.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I look at the new girl sitting in the window. Who is she? "Who are you?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna: "my name is Luna. "I say
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I stood, and looked at the newcomer. "Why are you here?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I transform back into a human "Apparently she's interested in our battle with gorilla face." I say waving it away. "I guess you can come in all the way." I sit myself down on the bed and start to examine my limps for any cuts. I was already lathers thoroughly in Gorilla blood but I couldn't tell if any of it was my own. I had a few bruises already forming but it wasn't horrible. "Damn. I'm getting soft." I mutter to myself as I start licking the blood off.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: I glanced at Sen. She was smothered in blood, but from what I could tell, it wasn't her own.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: " Are you hurt Sen?" I ask
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I shake my head, "A bruise here and there and swore joints but I'm fine," I say holding up my blood hand and wiggle my fingers, "Not my blood."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "Good." I nod, glad she was okay. Even if my sense of smell was very high, when something is completely covered in a strong smelling substance like blood, its hard to tell.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I shrug and run my tongue along my arm to lick up some of the blood but make a face. How foul tasting. I rethink licking myself clean venture over to the bathroom instead, turning on the sink.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: "Do you need any help Sen?" I asked in concern.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: I look at Sen and Vant, they act so... I don't know... Perfect together. Their both a related animal... They both clean wounds the same, they have more in common than Vant and I.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Vant: Sen...was I wrong to feel a kinship towards her? If it is, I can't help it. As an Alpha I will tend to feel that way over cubs. Similar to a human's father or big brother.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sen: I sick out my tongue at him, "I'm not a simpleton!" I say, "I can clean myself. Besides, if you come near you'll get blood on you. I look like I bathed in the stuff there's so much!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Kaida: Even the small-couple fights. Yes. They were right for one another. " Um. I-I'll just be... I'll just leave you to be..." I say to them in a shaky voice as I bolt from the room. I had never felt this way before. These actions were not like me. I ran back to the motel room and laid down on the bed.