Roleplay X : Forum : The Civil War of Keevra

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Civil War of Keevra

11 Years Ago

I hear loud fast footsteps coming this way.I look to the side to see a girl running twards Sal's."I wouldn't go in there right now if I were you."I warn.I had heard the bar fight going on inside.She stops and looks startled and flustered she must not have seen me under the willow.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: "What?" I ask dumbly. I notice a girl staring back at me. This wasn't the best time to begin questioning people, but the adrenaline from standing up to the Princess was making
it hard to think straight.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar -I had forgotten that my senses were so much sharper now than other peoples so anyone who is outside probably cant hear the bar fight going on behind that thick door."I said that there's a bar fight going on in there so you probably shouldn't go in right now."I say as I stand.taking care to make sure my hood covers my face.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: "Oh. . .um" I've never been outside the castle walls. I slept in the barn because I had no home, but that was a secret only the Prince knew. He helped me find a place. "I'm looking for Eponine. Where can I find her?" I can't stop now without any idea whether the Princess is looking for me or not. I have to join the rebellion or die.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-"I've been looking for her myself, "I say, "I guess she's inside."I hear the wood from a chair splinter as its thrown at the wall."I might as well go in it doesnt sound like the fight's going to stop anytime soon,you want to go in or wait here?"I ask.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: "I'll go in" I say a little to quickly. I've never had to hide so much from someone before. I was always ignored but now I knew I was now considered a traitor in the eyes of royalty.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar -"lets go."I say.I open the door and Jack is by my side in an instant.the repulsive smells and sounds of the fight hit me and I wrinkle my nose in disgust.Jack sniffs in disapproval.everyone freezes when they see us come into the room.I walk confidentially towards the kitchen and stop when two drunkands stand in my way.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I know how nervous I look. I can feel my body shaking. "Why are they looking at us" I whisper.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-"I think you're lost gals, the beauty saloon is back in town."one of the men snarl.I can smell the beer on his breath."get out of my way or ill make you move."I retort."oooh got a temper I see."he says.Fool I think.I grab his arm and twist until he cries out I them lift him above me and sling him over my shoulder gracefully. The other man backs away."anyone else want to fight "I challenge. The men stay quiet and avoid my gaze. "Thought so "I say.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I hated that look. They thought they had power over us. They only backed off because they didn't feel like fighting. I'd seen this scenario so many times back at the castle. They don't look like it but the royal love to drink. I glance at the person next to me in wonder. They seemed trust worthy like the prince had.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-I walk into the kitchen."do you know what Eopione looks like?"I ask the girl next to me.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I shyly look down. "No" I admit but take out the pin my "brother" had given me, "But I have to give her this" I hold up the pin.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-"maybey we should go find her brother back in town."I sudgest.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I nod in agreement. I knew exactly how the boy looked. As we walk out of the bar I realized I hadn't introduced myself. "Um.. Hi" I extend my arm." I'm Amaleis or Ama" I smile.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-i was never one for formalities considering I never really talked to anyone much.Since I can't remember my name I say "nice to meet you Ama, most people call me Scarlett or Scar."I say.I shake her hand.my hood starts to slip back a little so I put it back in place subtly.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: "Are you with the rebellion?" I ask shyly.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-"yes but I was told to go find Eponine, what about you?"I ask.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Eponine: When I get back from my break I see the bar is a complete mess. I grumble under my breath as I glare around at everyone, "CLEAN IT UP NOW." I hiss so they do as they are told. "Damn drunkards." I complain. "Eponine, Two lasses came in looking for you, left about two minutes ago. Said something about your brother. Had his pin too." My eyes widen and I shoot out the door. "You!" I say coming up behind two figures. "Why the hell have you got Gavroche's pin and do you know where he is?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-"I'm guessing you're Eponine. "I say "you'd have to ask ama here about the pin. "
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I was shocked by this and wasn't sure whether to happy or scared. "Um I was at the castle and asked if I could help him out but he said to ask you and gave me his pin." I hold it out to her.