Roleplay X : Forum : The Civil War of Keevra

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Civil War of Keevra

11 Years Ago

Scarlett-I lurk in the shadows of the forest.jack has turned pure black to blend in.I see Loki the leader of the new rebellion as far as I can tell.I don't need to pull my hood up over my face because it is already unrecognisable covered with the usual mud.whithout the slightest hesitation I walk over to her"I want to join the rebellion"I state plainly.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hortensia: I sat in a tent and waited to be assigned a job.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Princess Alayziah: It was two days later and I called Ama to my dressing chambers one dreary rainy day.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Castiel: I stayed outside Milady's chambers, filtering those who wished to go in, and those who were allowed to go in.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I enter the room terrified. I've only been called in once before. It was when the princess first came here. The hatred she felt for me always showed in her eyes. Even back then.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Princess Alayziah: I sat at my vanity table looking into the mirror. My hair fell around my shoulders, touching the ground. I was still in my silk nightgown when Ama came in. I turned my head to her and stood up and faced her. " Where's the Prince?" I demand
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: "Kidnapped, Milady" Why was she asking this now? She couldn't know he'd faked the entire thing. I glance at the door. Today I was going to find Eponine and join the rebellion.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Princess Alayziah: " I have a new job for you." I state, crossing my arms and looking at her with dagger eyes.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: "A job, Milady?" this was new. What was she up to?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Princess Alayziah: " Yes, a new job. Starting today your one of my hand-maids. And I won't let you out of my sight. And during night, Castiel will be looking after you to make sure you don't run away to the Rebellion. Like Prince Joey did."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Castiel: I dutifully stood outside the room as Milady had requested.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-Loki had told me to go find the rest of the new recruits at Sal's after fitting me in some new light armor.Jack tracked their scent and i stepped into a room that reeked of spirits.I decided to wait outside.i sat under a weak looking willow tree,pulled my hood over my face and sat there watching the woods in the distance.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I stared at her dumbfounded. "Milady, the prince was kidnapped. He didn't run away." I say trying to act confused. "And what about my brother? I need to go home to him"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Princess Alayziah: I smirk as I flop gracefully down on my long longue seat, twirling my curly hair in my hand. " Don't play dumb Amaleis. I know Joey ran away and that the boy is not your brother."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: "I mean no disgrace, Milady, but I have no idea what you're talking about." Innocence was my charm, but it wasn't work too well  for me lately.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Castiel: I stood silently as the princess had her discussion behind closed doors. I sincerely hoped she was fine. I couldn't bear the thought of the pain she must be going through since her prince got kidnapped.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Princess Alayziah: I narrow my eyes at her angrily. How dare she lie to royalty. I'm at Ama's side in lightening speed. " Speak girl, or i'll have Castiel cut out your tongue"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by InkAngelXIII
Castiel: I stood silently as the princess had her discussion behind closed doors. I sincerely hoped she was fine. I couldn't bear the thought of the pain she must be going through since her brother got kidnapped.

He's her betrothed
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Avangeline in Wonderland Chaos
Originally posted by InkAngelXIII
Castiel: I stood silently as the princess had her discussion behind closed doors. I sincerely hoped she was fine. I couldn't bear the thought of the pain she must be going through since her brother got kidnapped.

He's her betrothed

Yeah, I know. I fixed it.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: Something snapped inside of me. What was I doing serving the most sycophant people alive for no reason. Glaring into her eyes I sneer, "Do your worst Princess, If you ever find me." I race out the window and quickly climb down the vines and I didn't stop running until I found Eponine.