Roleplay X : Forum : The Civil War of Keevra

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Civil War of Keevra

11 Years Ago

Gavroche: I just glower at them for a moment, "That's something that only my business." I snap moodily.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Castiel: "I'll have you in prison for harassing a royal." I threatened.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Princess Alayziah: I grab the boys face in my left hand, bringing his face to mine. " What is your name or i'll have Castiel cut out your throat." I threaten
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Gavroche: I smile deviously, "Now, now, he'd dirty those nice clothes if you did that Milady," I say.      (Gavroche -------->)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Princess Alayziah: I smirk darkly. " I'm a princess of riches. I can get him better. Now speak."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Gavroche: I narrow my eyes a bit, "I'm afraid I'll have to decline." I state evenly. I was taking quite a big risk. She could do as she said. Slit my throat and that'd be it, everything to waste. All my skilled, or what I called skills. I'd never see the rebel overthrow. This was it. Dying before they discovered what I was. My connections.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Princess Alayziah: I put my hand in a ruffle in my dress and pulled out a small, but sharp knife. " Talk now or this will be the end."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Gavroche:  "Beat me, stab me, carve out my heart." I state bravely, " Do your worst."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(Got to go, continue this tomorrow kay?)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(Fine by me!)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I run past and out of the forest. The castle is only a few more miles. I can make it back. Scanning the forests I notice no sign of the rebellion yet. Maybe I'm too late.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Princess Alayziah: I press the knife's blade to the boy's throat. " Last. Chance."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: As I came running towards the castle I saw the princess and her guard holding a young boy. I recognized him from the rebellion. I couldn't let her kill him, "Wait!" I call.
"What are you doing to my brother!" This was the quickest cover I could think of.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Castiel: I glanced at the girl running towards us momentarily before returning my gaze to the boy. "Your brother was trespassing on royal ground."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Gavroche: "I don't see your god-damn name on it," I hiss, "I can walk where I want to walk."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Castiel: "You aren't walking now, are you?" I retorted.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I bow respectfully, "I'm terribly sorry. He was looking for me." Looking at the Princess hoping to find a soft spot in her heart I add,"He's the only family I've got. If there needs to be punishment, I'll take his place."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Castiel: I looked to the princess for confirmation on what to do. I would prefer not to stain my hands with the blood of a child, but I held a duty to Milady. It was her decision.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Gavroche: "She ait got nothin' to do with it!" I say hotly, "I'll take me own punishment."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I look at the young boy pleading him to stay quiet, "He doesn't mean it! He's always trying to act tough but please don't hurt him!"