Roleplay X : Forum : The Civil War of Keevra

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Civil War of Keevra

11 Years Ago

Helios: "I'm more of a stealth type." I told them. I wasn't big on frontal confrontations, but I could throw a mean left hook.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Eponine: "Sounds like you might be better with light gear also then... don't want to go stealth then be weight down with all that junk when you need to be fast..." I look at Phillips and smile, "Maybe you should just give them everything you go and then they can use what they need. You never know was Loki is going to send them off doing." I shrug as I look over at her sheepish, "No offense but you are a sporadic in your mission assignment."---------- Phillips: I give a chuckle and ruffle the girls hair, "You've grown up well," I state, "Loki, you'd be a fool not to snap this one up for your collection; great with defense and attack maneuvers. But then again, she's a bit difficult to handle at times." ------------ Gavroche: "PHILLIPS!" I call bursting into the room then pause when I see all the people, "What are you throwing a party or something?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hortensia: I stand there awkwardly as the blacksmith and the girl ramble on about Loki and missions. What kind of position would I receive?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: They seemed oddly cheerful for people at war with the government.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Eponine: "Oh... but I suppose you guys are new around here," I say, "I'm Eponine, that guy is Phillips." I point at the blacksmith, "And he... is Gavroche." I point at the little rascal. "Don't worry, you'll settle in just fine. The Rebel is a surprisingly nice place to live. Loki makes sure we are all well off. Well she does the best she can at least.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hortensia: I nod. " Okay. What should we do now?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Eponine: I let out a breath and put my hands on my hips, "What next you say?" I say. --- Gavroche: "You got yourself a place to stay yet?" I ask chucking Phillips the bag of scrap metal, "Betcha Old Sal has a place over at the Log that you could stay at... Course you might need to put in a few work hours."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: "What would we end up doing as jobs?" I asked.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hortensia: " No place to stay." I admit
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Gavroche: "Old Sal is... different with everyone." I say with a shrug, "You could be doin' anythin'... Maybe dishes or dealin' with the drunkard." I grin, "Best watch out for Burt Cand... he's an MAD drunk." I give a little chuckle. Eponine: I box Gavroche in the ear and glare at him, "Sal will listen to your preferences," I say with a kind smile, "Don't worry about him."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hortensia: I looked at my new armor then back to the blacksmith. " This is stunning! So beautiful!" I exclaim  
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Princess Alayziah: "Amaleis!" I called from the courtyard, waiting for the sheepish little maid to arrive
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: "Yes" I call back timidly.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: My armor was a pair of leather, fingerless, dark brown gloves; knee and elbow guards; and a thick leather chest piece. I nodded in approval and thanked them.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Princess Alayziah: " Be a dear and fetch more fruit." I tell her
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Gavroche: I raise an eyebrow then look at Phillips, "How come you make them armor?" I complained, "I've been asking you for years." Phillips shrugged as Eponine gave him a look. It was because of Eponine, my sister. I dismissed it and watched as Eponine spotted a friend in the street and went to greet them. I turn back to the newbies, "So you want me to bring you to sal or what?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I bow respectively for fear of being hit and walk out quickly returning with fruit. One of every kind. If it's the wrong kind she'll punish me. Glancing out the window I hope the prince is alright. This princess doesn't seem to care her fiance was supposedly kidnapped.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: I strapped on the armor. It did weigh some, but it wasn't that heavy.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Princess Alayziah: I glare at Ama. " Don't just stand there like a ditz! Leave!" I command
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: EH!?! I must have spaced off! Now she's glaring at me. Her star says enough, I return with a bowl of fruit. "Here miss" Holding up the bowl. WRONG WORD. . . Not miss. . . it's milady. I brace for a strike I know that's coming.