Roleplay X : Forum : The Civil War of Keevra

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Civil War of Keevra

11 Years Ago

Helios: I trudged through the snow closer them. "Yes, I'd like to join." I nod.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hortensia: I looked from the soldier to the other guy, not knowing if I should speak.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Random Reb soldier 1: "Good, follow us. I just had to stop at camp to get some supplies. Loki should be back at HQ."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hortensia: "Loki? is he the leader?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: I nod once more and follow the soldier and his charge to wherever his camp was.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hortensia: I follow the solider and the other guy to where ever this 'Loki' character was.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Random Reb Soldier 1: "SHE, I remeber asking one of our retired soldiers that." I began to laugh, "Loki had me in sickbay for a month, cleaning. She said I had symptons of confusing genders, "a new discovered sickness" the teased. Important lesson, if you can't already see her chest, don't comment on gender, or even think about it."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hortensia: " Sorry. Got it. Loki is a girl who looks like a guy." I reply as we approach a tent.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: "My name is Helios by the way." I introduced myself. People were less suspicious of you when they knew your name.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hortensia: " I'm hortensia."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: "Nice to meet you Hortensia." I say.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Gavroche: Eponine was cross with me but I quickly dodged away from her and took of toward the camp in hopes of finding something that I could do. Since I wasn't old enough to join the army I was just like a sort of messenger you could say. Yeah so I didn't exactly send messengers to people but I was sure handy when I did. I more gathered things. Brought messages from the other armies, messages they didn't know they were sending that was. As I entered the camp I noticed a soldier leading some unfamiliar faces. How many strangers was I going to run into today?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Alice gave up looking for them and headed back to camp, there was a multitude of people standing around and the kitten struggled out of hef arms to stand by her feet.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Random Reb Solder 1: I lead them to the castle, HQ. We found Loki, the leader with a new recruit it seemed
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

name: Amaleis (nickname Ama)
Eye color: redish brown
Description:
She is a maid for the castle. Rarely talks, just does what she is told. Because she is so cute the Royal women always tease her and cause more work for her as well as embarrassment. She knows all the castles secrets. No one knows how she got into the castle and became a maid. Nothing is known about her past.

Ama: I saw it. Everything. I saw the prince ride away on his horse. No one knows except for me. The king blames the Rebels. He says they took him , but I know.
The king is sending his knights to recapture the prince, but they won't find him. The prince went east. I followed him to make sure he was ok. I saw him join the rebellion.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Name: Princess Alayziah Phantym Eye Colour: Sky Blue Age: 18 Hair Colour: Strawberry Red Other Features: Alayziah is stunning in beauty. She has silky skin and an amazing hour glass figure. Alayziah is a Princess that lives in the King's castle. She is the most powerful women in the castle after the Queen. No one dares to insult her. Alayziah may have a sharp tongue but she can also be lovely and sweet. She may not look it, but Alayziah is a master archer and swordswoman. Her mother and father sent her to marry Prince Joey but he ran away to join the rebels. Alayziah see's Amaleis as a kind of threat because Ama is so cute and innocent. Alayziah decides it's her job to oversee Ama's skills to be a Royal Maid.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Joey: I looked at one of the soldiers. So that's what the uniforms looked like... interesting. I was curious about how they would look. "So when's our next attack launch? You know the castle's guard is weekest at noon, when they're changing gurads at the stations."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Loki: I signaled the new recruits, and waved the soldier off. "WE will launch when the time is right." I answered, "Right now we need you outfitted, trained, and working." We arrived at the blacksmith, and he looked up. "New recruits?" He asked, "I'll get to work on the armor. What will they need, light, or heavy?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hortensia: " I'm a warrior, trained since I was a child." I told him so maybe he would know what I needed
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Eponine: "She should have light," I comment as I enter the blacksmith, "She looks more speed then strength..." I give a nod to the others in the room and turn back to the Blacksmith who have me an approving look. I had grown up around the blacksmith shop so I was pretty knowledgeable about weapons and armor. "Have you seen Gavroche around, Phillips (The Blacksmith)?" I ask peeking around, "He hasn't been in here to sell you any of the scrap metal that he collected has he?" I could see the look on Phillips's face. Gavroche hadn't been by but Phillips sure wished he would come by. The kid had a knack for picking up pretty good scrap metal.