Roleplay X : Forum : The Civil War of Keevra

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Civil War of Keevra

11 Years Ago

Luna: I pause as ice scraped across my body. Realizing that I've lost my target, I rationalize that I must be heading back and warn the others.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-once we get to the river Ama turns aroud as i undress.Once i finish bathing i get dressed again and walk back onto the bank.ama and i sit  on a warm flat rock.my hood is still over my now clean face."do you you still want to know why it's complicated."i ask.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I look up and nod my head. Good thing they don't know curiosity is my biggest flaw. "Yes" I finally say.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-"well,i guess it'd be best to just show you,"I say.I pull back my hood to reveal my clean face."a while back before i got my hooded cloak everywhere i went people would stare at me,i never knew why until one day i looked in a mirror and saw my own face.my face is so beautiful that even married men would fall in love with me.i hated all the attention so i dawned this cloak and none has ever seen my face,and lived to tell about it,until now that is."I look in the surface of the water and see my face.my sapphire blue eyes are set in my pale face with my rosy red cheeks.my nose is perfectly shaped and my hair is a shimmering gold color.my eye lashes are long and full and my lips are blood red.Ama is staring at my face,but i don't blush like i used to instead i just stare at my reflection,which i think of as a curse.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: "I bet the woman hated you for that. . ." I sigh remembering the princess's first reaction when she saw me. Her hateful stare burning straight into my soul. She walked over and hit me.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-"yes everywhere i went women would plot to kill me but they never even came close to suceeding."I say,"i grew up in shadows avoiding everyone and always kept my face covered,anyone who saw my face was killed or eventually died and i hoped that i could simply become a shadow,and ever since then i have always kept my face hidden,i lived in the jungle and was raised by the animals there,Jack here has been my only companion"Jack nuzzles up to me and i stroke his head gently.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: "I'm so sorry. . ." This was the cruel world we lived in, but there's always someone to help you stumble alone. I look at Jack and smile. I missed the prince, but I was still making friends. Finally feeling human.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-I stare furiously at my reflection.I pull my hood back over my face and say "That's why it's complicated,"She looks at me and I say,"just don't tell anyone okay, i have a reputation to maintain."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I nod. It made sense but I she looked so hurt. I'm not sure how it must feel to have to hide yourself.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-"well, what about you"I ask Ama, "what's your story?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I laugh nervously. "I'm not sure. I mean all of it. I ended up at the castle. . .how. I have no idea where I came from or what I was like before. My first memories are from when I was 11. . . I was working at the castle. I'm.. I mean I was a maid. They all hated me. They said I shouldn't be there and everyday I was told how ugly and worthless I was. Only the prince actually cared about me. He was the only one who treated me like another human and not just some dirty slave. So I followed him here the first day he came. Just to make sure he was ok. Now the princess. She's always hated me, and treated me the worst. And she said he knew he wasn't kidnapped. She knows. So I ran away. THat's why she wants me. She wants HER prince back. He'd never love her though. He hated the castle and everything about it. He hated people like her." I wiped the tears from my eyes. I'd been so alone. So hated for so long. I'd held everything in, and finally letting it out it all sounded so stupid.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-I had always seen my victums cry for their lives before but i've never seen someone cry who wasn't about to die.Jack nudged me towards her.He was better at reading emotions than i was and he was a wolf.*i really need to work on my people skills*I think.Jack nudges me again so i slowly put my arm around Ama and pull her into a hug while she cries.she feels like a little sister to me even though i've never had one that wasn't an animal."I promise if anyone ever tries to hurt you again it will be the last thing they ever do."I promise.I feel something I haven't felt since my parents were alive.I feel happy...
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-she stops crying so I stand up and adjust my hood."you want to get something to eat?"I ask Ama.

next Next Page
last Last Page