Roleplay X : Forum : The Civil War of Keevra

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Civil War of Keevra

11 Years Ago

Eponine: "Figure it out." I say closing the door and heading downstairs.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-i turn to Ama."do you know where on earth I can take a bath, if she wants me to I will but don't say I didn't warn her."I say.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ama: I give Scar a confused look. "How is it complicated and uh ya. Do you like rivers?" I knew this place wouldn't be the best for taking a bath and at a river you could always have a look out or something to keep pervs away.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Scar-"I guess a river will do, when we get there i'll explain why its complicated.do you know where one is?"I ask Ama.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: D****t, why'd it have to be so cold?! I shivered and pulled the beige cloak tighter around me. I had been sent on a scouting mission, and was currently freezing in this snowy weather.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Name: Luna Crane Age: shy of 17 Gender: female Bio: Luna was raise by her brother by the empire. Luna base her life solely around becoming a general in the Empire di nuovo after her brothers' place. As a female knight alone, is consider a laugh. Appearence: (like the picture /Lightning/) Personality: usually keeps her calms and collective but otherwise stubborn, and strong to hide her unstable emotions and fear of not being able too save the people.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna- I walk outside the walls of the empire, sighing, to let out clouds of mist from my breath contrasting the chilly night. "It might snow tonight." One of my comrade noted, fallow by a raspy laughter. I nodded, double fitting my attire. I led out another warm fog. Of course they chose me too look out on this type of night.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: I was meant for warm temperatures, not snow. I stayed high up in the trees, making sure no one saw me snooping about.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna: Feeling half tired, I went on my own way around the empire. Around this time of night people would still be up either enjoying themselves at a diner or at each other house next to a fire. It's not like the cold is anything new. Keeping my straight face, I search around the pale snow, to my advantage, is an easy black on white.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: I grimaced as I saw, what was undoubtedly, a high ranking member of the empire heading closer and closer to my hiding spot.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna: Nothing seems out of place, however the trees are often well kept away from my standing point. I pause for a moment, using any vision I have to search the silent horizon.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: Come on...just pass by me...
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna: Of course I felt something was off. A small chilly breeze picked up, I tried to rationalize everything at the moment.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: She stopped moving, and my heart stopped. If I was caught, I'd be done for.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna: Being unsure of myself, I slowly convince myself that there isn't anything out here. Nothing in this dead of winter anyway. Taking in a quick breath, I began to walk away.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I was so lucky. Best get going now, don't want her to figure out she was right.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna: Before going in my third stride I glance back. Conjuring a thought that theres somebody there, what should I do next? If its nothing I'm sure going to be laughing at myself later.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: I stop mid-step when I hear her no longer walking. The single branch I had all my weight on wouldn't last much longer, if she didn't leave now, I'll be found out.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luna: I held my head up high, there's isnt anything up there tonight. Looks like it is going to snow. I rub my chilled cheek, feeling a bit retarded. Sure enough a gush of wind came out of no where fallow by snow.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Helios: The snow drift was all it took to snap the branch. Before I could fall, I jumped onto another, more stable, branch. Though I rustled some leaves in the process.