Project: Writer : Forum : I'm missing somethin here, hah..

I'm missing somethin here, haha

17 Years Ago

well my rank says like #1175 or something, and i understand that rank somehow affects search results.... but over the past week I've gained about 200 pts from reviews and stuff, and i was wondering why my rank hasn't changed? Am I not doing something I'm supposed to?

Oh, and I'm really looking forward to reviewing everyone's work, and having my own critiqued. Looks like it'll be real fun.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Weird eh?

I think they've been forgetting to "update daily"... haha

I've been stuck on the same rank for about 4 or 5 days now. Yet when I looked, should be somewhere close to breaking into the 400's, instead I'm stuck at 552.

By the way Rylan, I just finished Adam's review... you're next on my list for our group. By the way, maybe I screwed something up but I'm seeing some cross group reviews going on... Are we supposed to be reviewing the work of other people in groups or just the people in our group? Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just wasn't sure and wanted to be doing this correctly.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I think we're supposed to review people in our own group...but im sure we're free to review anyone else. We were just supposed to make sure to review everyone in ours?

that's my best guess

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Pretty much, your just supposed to do a more extensive review than you might normally do for the people in your current group.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

How can you tell what your rating is?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by David Turner
How can you tell what your rating is?

it's found under the "Stats" tab on your profile.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Shaun Hardy
[quote=David Turner]How can you tell what your rating is?

it's found under the "Stats" tab on your profile.[/quote]

thanks