Practicing Spanish : Forum : Bosqujeado Por Fuego-Rachelita..

[reply] [quote]

Bosqujeado Por Fuego-Rachelita/review comment by ECM/laury

13 Years Ago

Bosqujeado Por Fuego--love the way it rolls off the tongue...es un idioma exactimente de color y reflection? why the S/l is so rich...in pronunciation and picture quality..anyone else like the title of this piece..?it could have been" Yo y Montonyo Por Fuego"..por que ella te escrito al otro...Bosqujeado Por Fuego?rachelita ..por que?

[reply] [quote]

Re: Bosqujeado Por Fuego-Rachelita/review comment by ECM/laury

13 Years Ago

It could have many different things, including, "Borrador de Fuego", what you mentioned, etc. I simply liked the way "Bosquejado" rolled off the tongue, and felt it gave more credence to what was going on. I use the American Heritage version of dictionaries, and I liked the literal translation of "Bosquejar" that I read at the time of writing. If anyone points out that it is grammatically incorrect, I will be happy to change it.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Bosqujeado Por Fuego-Rachelita/review comment by ECM/laury

13 Years Ago

thankyou for explaining... I just wondered If it was because it sounded the best to your ear of the many choices you had,... I agree and love the way you chose to word it...because it sounded the way you wished to express it ..I used to ask a friend of mine from Chili- the country...when she said something a certain way ..Por que te dices esa?..She most of the time would answer..Por que Yo Quiero!..in other words It is my way of expressing Myself...no explanation needed...Laury