Opinion Magazine (Editorial Writers Club) : Forum : Interesting thingy

Interesting thingy

17 Years Ago

I wrote this peice trying to make an objective but logical phrase. I know the message i am trying to portray with it but what, if any, do you (the readers) see in it? This will help me greatly im trying new ways to write! lol thnks!

�Your quite good,� he said, �have you done it before? I mean to keep me so close.� She blankly looked at him. Speechless was her disposition. �Honestly it does not bother me; the fact that your smart enough� intrigues me.� �How can you say these things?� �Not as easy as you would believe, I�m afraid to say but honesty is a burden carried by saints and Ignorance is a burden of fools; which burden do you carry here and now?� �I feel like you are angry with me? To say I carry any burdens, I�d have to say honesty if any� �You would call yourself a saint?� �I am no fool!� �No, you�re not a fool��
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jac

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

i do, alittle. You're trying to say that the man is kept interested in her? am i right?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Jac
i do, alittle. You're trying to say that the man is kept interested in her? am i right?

not quite, but this helps thank you. The idea is If she isn't a fool then what is she? The conversation itself is one of equal displeasure of the confrontation. Also it, tried, to portray a sense of unequal deepness or denseness of persona.

Is there a lack of idea's or question raising statements? Lack or clarity in between? Please point out anything. I will respond to Every post thank you.