100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

The first story of my Horror Collection Stories is out today.

7 Years Ago

Hi everyone. The Son is out now being the first Short graphic novel story of my Horror Collection Stories. Hope you get to read it and enjoy.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi everyone. The Son is out now being the first Short graphic novel story of my Horror Collection Stories. Hope you get to read it and enjoy.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

Review

7 Years Ago

Well, since I'm the first member and this is the first post, let me immodestly self-promote my work by asking everyone to go and review the first 20 pages of C.H.R.I.S.  I--Cloned Humanoid Robotic Interface System.
[reply] [quote]

Great choices

7 Years Ago

See my 19 books of short stories and poems at www.michaelreisman.net
[reply] [quote]

Great Choices

7 Years Ago

See my 19 books of short stories and poems at www.michaelreisman.net
[reply] [quote]

Yes, another newbie

7 Years Ago

Hey, Story Craft group, I just joined WritersCafe and your Story Craft group. I will be posting some of my work soon. I have already started reviewing so of our groups writing and left reviews. I hope you will do the same for me sometime. I am at present writing three christian books for men. This all started by looking at code of conducts of men in the past. My first book will look back to the time of the middle ages and Knights. My first book will look at the Code of Chivalry of the Knights and the teaching of the Cross of Christ.  It will be titled "Growing into Manhood the Cross and a Knight. I have been a teacher of the bible for many years. But, as I get older my passion for teaching is turning to writing. I want to leave behind some type of legacy. My hope is that I may do just that with writing. Please don't feel if you review my writing you need to be a christian. I will not use our group as some kind of forum for that cause. I just would like reviews on my writing from all perspective. 
So if and when you leave me a review thank you in advance. I will do my best to leave good, helpful reviews for your writing. 
[reply] [quote]

Invitation to Submit Manuscripts

7 Years Ago

Hello friends, I would like to invite you to submit your manuscripts to Leaf~Land Press. We are actively seeking new authors to support and develop. Don’t worry about being “ready”. We are looking for new voices. Our first title is from a debut novelist and her book is doing great. Check out the link for more details.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello friends, I would like to invite you to submit your manuscripts to Leaf~Land Press. We are actively seeking new authors to support and develop. Don’t worry about being “ready”. We are looking for new voices. Our first title is from a debut novelist and her book is doing great. Check out the link for more details.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago