100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

buy toradol injectable

7 Years Ago

Buy toradol injection online buy toradol injectable [url=""]buy toradol injectable[/url] buy toradol injectable buy toradol on-line [url=""]buy toradol on-line[/url] buy toradol on-line buy toradol online canada [url=""]buy toradol online canada[/url] buy toradol online canada purchase soma from mexico [url=""]purchase soma from mexico[/url] purchase soma from mexico #toradol [url=""]#toradol[/url] #toradol buy toradol [url=""]buy toradol[/url] buy toradol buy lady soma renewal serum [url=""]buy lady soma renewal serum[/url] buy lady soma renewal serum buy soma buena vista [url=""]buy soma buena vista[/url] buy soma buena vista buy toradol online [url=""]buy toradol online[/url] buy toradol online order toradol injections [url=""]order toradol injections[/url] order toradol injections order soma legally online [url=""]order soma legally online[/url] order soma legally online buy toradol injectable [url=""]buy toradol injectable[/url] buy toradol injectable can you buy toradol over the counter [url=""]can you buy toradol over the counter[/url] can you buy toradol over the counter where to buy toradol [url=""]where to buy toradol[/url] where to buy toradol toradol to buy [url=""]toradol to buy[/url] toradol to buy cheap hotels soma san francisco [url=""]cheap hotels soma san francisco[/url] cheap hotels soma san francisco buy toradol im [url=""]buy toradol im[/url] buy toradol im buy aura soma bottles [url=""]buy aura soma bottles[/url] buy aura soma bottles can you buy toradol online [url=""]can you buy toradol online[/url] can you buy toradol online order toradol injection [url=""]order toradol injection[/url] order toradol injection order soma online overnight delivery [url=""]order soma online overnight delivery[/url] order soma online overnight delivery order toradol over the counter [url=""]order toradol over the counter[/url] order toradol over the counter buy soma water bottle [url=""]buy soma water bottle[/url] buy soma water bottle can you buy toradol [url=""]can you buy toradol[/url] can you buy toradol buy soma cazadero [url=""]buy soma cazadero[/url] buy soma cazadero can you buy toradol online [url=""]can you buy toradol online[/url] can you buy toradol online buy soma smoothie frame [url=""]buy soma smoothie frame[/url] buy soma smoothie frame order toradol over the counter [url=""]order toradol over the counter[/url] order toradol over the counter buy aura soma uk [url=""]buy aura soma uk[/url] buy aura soma uk buy toradol pills [url=""]buy toradol pills[/url] buy toradol pills order soma from canada [url=""]order soma from canada[/url] order soma from canada soma order on hold [url=""]soma order on hold[/url] soma order on hold soma rush buy [url=""]soma rush buy[/url] soma rush buy buy toradol mexico [url=""]buy toradol mexico[/url] buy toradol mexico buy soma 350 online [url=""]buy soma 350 online[/url] buy soma 350 online buy soma frame [url=""]buy soma frame[/url] buy soma frame order toradol over the counter [url=""]order toradol over the counter[/url] order toradol over the counter order toradol injections [url=""]order toradol injections[/url] order toradol injections buy toradol injection [url=""]buy toradol injection[/url] buy toradol injection buy soma overnight delivery [url=""]buy soma overnight delivery[/url] buy soma overnight delivery
[reply] [quote]

Poetry Newsletters & Other Resources

7 Years Ago

Afternoon,

I've been running a small poetry newsletter for several issues now. Usually I take some poetry which has been circulating online, and then apply a little bit of my rusty English Lit degree to it.

You can see old issues here: 

And you can sign up, if you like it, here:

I also like "Poems for the Resistance":  which was set up on the night of the recent US presidential election.

The Unsung Letters is also excellent: 

Which newsletters, resources, etc do you like?
[reply] [quote]

monsoon eve

7 Years Ago

It was a monsoon evening with the smell of wet mud and sweet sound of rain drops. She sat by her huge glass window in her clean and cozy apartment with some coffee and fresh biscottis, she had just enjoyed a long bath after a three-hour long massage and was in a complete relax state. She had put on a fresh white cotton kurta and had left her waist length hair open as they were still wet from the bath. She smelled of lilies and lavender mix with her own aura. She had designated the coming evening to write and read to summon her day. Her helper Sara had left her apartment after the usual cleaning and prepping up a bunch of ingredients for some late dinner, she usually liked to be by herself by night and cooked for herself. As she walked past the living room and sat by the window where the chimes were ringing because of the wild wind, she took a mighty slip beneath her pink pouty lips. She sat down by the table on the floor rug and kept the coffee mug on the table with her long delicate hands, water was dripping down her white kurta because of her wet long hair. She switched on her laptop to check for emails. She scrolled through them glancing by every email without opening any. Ping! She received a message on her message icon ,she opened that. It was a message from a friend saying he might drop by later that night as it had been a while she had seen him. She suddenly smashed down her laptop and took a huge gulp of her coffee and breathing out a sigh. Staring outside at the raindrops, she then picks up her phone and replies to her friend’s message saying she will be too busy working tonight and has no time to play, “maybe, next weekend?!” she said.
She took a rough bite of her almond flavored biscotti and slid opened the glass window baring her hands into the smashing raindrops as if trying to catch them She stood there thinking, why she is the way she is and why she cant be just a normal outgoing human just like all the other people she knew. She went back to the table and sat in her spot comfortably wiping the water off of her hands. She then pulled out the stack of papers from beneath the table and started reading them through roughly marking and making dew changes with her pen. After few hours It was 8 pm and she was starting to feel hungry but since she had denied all her friends she had no dinner plans on a Saturday night which didn’t seem to bother her, or astonishingly she looked forward to her night. The rain had stopped. She stood up and walked barefoot towards her kitchen, it was amazing how someone so beautiful had the amount of insecurities she shouldered. She was a perfect 5’7 with chiseled facial features, big dark brown eyes, luminous skin that was a bit pale but still dewy from the bath. Wavy brown her and a naturally beautiful figure of a perfect 10 women. Also she practiced yoga since she was 14. 
She entered the white and cherry colored kitchen, it was her favorite space in her house.  She hurriedly looked through her fridge and took some ingredient’s out for a quick salad, she enjoyed cooking, it made her feel in control. She went back to her living room and towards her bar, there she had an expansive collection of only three types of alcohol- wine, gin & tequila. She went behind the bar and took out a bottle of Hayman’s gin. She put some crushed ice in a wine glass, added a lemon and orange wedge and filled the glass with gin. She took a small sip of her glass and walked towards her room. She decided to have her own sweet Saturday night in. She picked up her house phone and speed dialed a number, she then ordered a large extra cheese margarita pizza. She kept down the phone and switched on her fancy music system and played some jazz tunes. She looked into the mirror as if not recognizing what she saw. She walked towards her closet and picked out a long black tube dress, slipped into the dress and put on some cherry lip stain and some mascara. She wore her little diamond studs and tied her hair in a loose bun. She stood up and picked out a pair of nude Louboutins and wore them to finish off her look for her solo dinner night. She went back to the living room. She picked up her phone and took a hurried picture of herself, sending it to the friend who was supposed to drop by saying “heading out, please don’t drop by, see you later” and left her phone on the couch. She then picked up her drink from the bar and walked into the kitchen. Behind the kitchen door was a light pink color apron, she put it on and took out a chopping board and diced some fresh cherry tomatoes from the bunch of ingredients she had picked out earlier. 
She picked out a huge bowl added all the other ingredients to it sprinkled some oil to it and mixed it with a wooden spatula. She took the bowl and went out placed it on her four seater glass dining table. She went back to the bar to fix herself another drink, she took a bite of her salad and looked at the wall where there was a classic white roman numeral clock. It had almost been an hour since she had placed her order she was starting to feel she might not even get her delivery because of the rain or maybe just because she had become such a regular customer that the people had just forgotten about her order. She downs her 5th drink eats the tomatoes out of her salad.  Suddenly the bell rings. She feels surprised and satisfied at the same time. The bell rings again with a loud muscular voice calling her name, “Natasha ma'am, it’s the pizza guy”  she walks towards the door and peeps through the hole, it was him.. finally she mutters. 
She opens the door and the oddly tall and bald pizza guy gives her a sorry look for not being on time. He then tries to make a small talk by looking at her and questioning if she has someone over looking at her dressed up attire. She smiles and says I’m almost always alone jack. He slides her the pizza in confusion and further asks “Oh! Quick bite before a hitting the club then?” she looks him in the eyes and just gives him a faint smile before walking back in the house to get some cash. She takes out her purse from her bedside drawer and is contemplates if she should tip the guy or not. As she leans down to place her wallet back in the drawer she suddenly….
[reply] [quote]

Welcome!

7 Years Ago

Join the chat and introduce yourself! My name is Jeremy, I am the group founder and an avid horror writer and fan. I'm looking to bring out the darkest horror in new and amateur writers like myself.
[reply] [quote]

Welcome!

7 Years Ago

Hello, I am the group creator, Jeremy. I am an avid reader and writer of horror and dark fantasy and I would love to meet and work with others who enjoy the same type of writing. Introduce yourself and feel free to post your stories as long as they fit with our vision. We want to bring back the darker side of horror!
[reply] [quote]

Welcome!

7 Years Ago

Hello all I am the Creator of the group, Jeremy. Please introduce yourselves here!
[reply] [quote]

A Great Person in History

7 Years Ago

Example> 

Ella's story

The person I admire the most is Thomas Edison. 
Thomas Edison was an inventor from the United States. 
He was born in 1874 and died in 1931. 
Edison invented many things. His most famous invention is the light bulb. 
Thanks to Edison, we can see at night. 
Edison was smart and wise. However, I admire Edison most of all because he never gave up on his dreams. He failed many times before he invented the light bulb.
For these reasons, I think Thomas Edison was a great person. 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

Welcome!

7 Years Ago

Thanks for joining! feel free to add your stories and invite others
[reply] [quote]

Introductions (including mine XD)

7 Years Ago

Hello! I am new to writers cafe, and even newer to this group. I don't want my real name on here so you can just refer to me as piercing_rebel or just say "Rebel" and I know you'll be talking to me. I love writing and reading and having deep, interesting conversations with intelligent people. I mostly write Poetry, Short Stories and lyrics, but I really dabble in everything. The mood and subject of each piece I write varies with my own mood. My reading selections are mostly young adult novels I find randomly in a book store or library, but I mostly gravitate towards thriller/mystery books or biographies or some romance books, but nothing too cheesy. I love piercings, don't have a bunch but want a bunch! I'm working on it haha. Other things I like to do is hang out with my family and limited friends, play guitar (I'm only learning!), do makeup and hang out with little kids (no pedo) Now I wanna hear about y'all. Introduce yourself's down below :) can't wait to read about y'all 
[reply] [quote]

Welcome!

7 Years Ago

Thank you to everyone who has joined so far! Make sure you invite your friends and spread the word of this group.

Feel free to post poetry any time you like, even if you have already posted that poem on your personal page!

I hope you all end up enjoying this group and stay active! 

Much love.

- Melody x
[reply] [quote]

Welcome!

7 Years Ago

Thank you to everyone who has joined so far and make sure you spread the word of this group to your friends or anyone you are able to! 

Feel free to start posting poetry whenever even if it is poetry you have already posted on your personal page! 

Hope you all enjoy this group and stay active! :)

Much love.

- Melody x
[reply] [quote]

Join our FREE to enter Poems about Life Contest!

7 Years Ago

The NY Literary Magazine is running a free to enter "Deep Poems about Life" contest!

The winners of the poetry competition will be honored with award seals and publication in our distinguished print and digital magazine.

Join our poetry contest: 

About the NY Literary Magazine
The NY Literary Magazine publishes the finest literary achievements in modern poetry and short stories by both emerging and internationally-recognized, award-winning writers from around the world.
[reply] [quote]

Join our FREE to enter Poems about Life Contest!

7 Years Ago

The NY Literary Magazine is running a free to enter "Deep Poems about Life" contest!

The winners of the poetry competition will be honored with award seals and publication in our distinguished print and digital magazine.

Join our poetry contest: 

The NY Literary Magazine publishes the finest literary achievements in modern poetry and short stories by both emerging and internationally-recognized, award-winning writers from around the world.
[reply] [quote]

FREE to enter Poetry Contest by the NY Literary Magazine!

7 Years Ago

Join our poetry contest: 

[reply] [quote]

Cargo

7 Years Ago

The events that lead up to meeting Lucas, in her darkest hour- In the falling twilight, the gray of the sky met the green darkness of the sea. Mists clung to the jagged cliffs, making a repetitive roar as wave after wave crashed against them. From the chaos of the ocean, a hand emerged, quickly followed by the eruption of a woman's head as she gasped for air. It was quickly swallowed again by the sea, but it was not long before she was breathing once again. Jet hair clung to her face, but she clawed for that misty air, her tired arm still pulling her to shore. Kelp and sand and sharp black rock all seemed to bar her way to land, dragging her in a flurry of painful waves. Salt choked her, and the current threatened to pull her under. It was no surprise then that the woman who finally ended up on the beachhead was stubborn, hellbent to live this day as she pulled herself and her prize to safety. She coughed up the stinging water from her lungs, laying there gasping and wincing evenly. Watching seagulls thought to prey on her as they saw the open wounds of her skin, places recently and purposefully torn away from her flesh in sadistically neat slices. Catching her breath, the woman opened her eyes, and seagulls retreated from her gaze with screaming cries. Only then did the woman release her crushing grip on her cargo. She had left whitened bruises, little finger marks on the old man's wrist, but he hadn't seemed to notice. He had passed out long before. Just as well. The woman dragged her body up enough to give him breath to fill his lungs, and he too was sputtering a moment later, his eyes wider than his frame. “You left me to die,” the man hacked, oblivious to his cracked glasses sitting crooked across his face. “I was delayed,” she hissed, regretting instantly her decision to lie with her back to the sand that was now burning into her wounds. “The rest of us were permanently so.” The man sat up, shocked. “They're all dead?” She nodded. “But not you.” he said, his tone accusing. She shook her head. For a brief second she looked on the verge of sobbing, but not a tear escaped. Then it was gone. “They tried.” She croaked out. “Ava doesn't try to kill anyone,” he replied, his eyes narrowing as suspicion clouded his round, sand covered features. “Morgan, what did you do?” After a pause, she replied. “I made a mistake. I didn't have enough intel.” “Bullshit, you betrayed all of us. Even Cardinal, who was crazy enough to trus-” Morgan moved quicker than the older man could finish his sentence, a still dripping blade unsheathed and at his chin as she pinned him to the sand underneath them. One raw hand clutched his neck in a deadly looking grip. “All of this is your fault, Stuart. My men, gone. My ship, gone,” her knife grazed his skin as she pushed farther with each word against his wriggling, her burning eyes coming closer to his, “My life is gone. Cardinal is- gone. I have been left with you. If you make me regret trading everything I held dear for your life...” The man gulped, his hands held pathetically up in front of his face. Her knife was cutting into the soft part under his chin, but Morgan didn't back down. “-if you choose to be anything less than profitable, I will put you back in the bottom of the ocean, and this time you will stay there.” She didn't have to ask if he understood. She stood up, looking out to the horizon. “My formulas were in there.” He said, his eyes fearfully looking out at the ocean that had almost been his tomb. His hands pressed against where the knife had been, as if wondering if he was actually saved at all. Morgan tore a waxcloth-covered notebook from her vest and threw it at his feet. “What happened to you?” he asked as he scurried to retrieve his package. “Make me the drugs you promised and you won't have to find out.” And they both delivered on their promises. They were in Angel City by dawn.  
[reply] [quote]

Cargo

7 Years Ago

The events that lead up to meeting Lucas, in her darkest hour- In the falling twilight, the gray of the sky met the green darkness of the sea. Mists clung to the jagged cliffs, making a repetitive roar as wave after wave crashed against them. From the chaos of the ocean, a hand emerged, quickly followed by the eruption of a woman's head as she gasped for air. It was quickly swallowed again by the sea, but it was not long before she was breathing once again. Jet hair clung to her face, but she clawed for that misty air, her tired arm still pulling her to shore. Kelp and sand and sharp black rock all seemed to bar her way to land, dragging her in a flurry of painful waves. Salt choked her, and the current threatened to pull her under. It was no surprise then that the woman who finally ended up on the beachhead was stubborn, hellbent to live this day as she pulled herself and her prize to safety. She coughed up the stinging water from her lungs, laying there gasping and wincing evenly. Watching seagulls thought to prey on her as they saw the open wounds of her skin, places recently and purposefully torn away from her flesh in sadistically neat slices. Catching her breath, the woman opened her eyes, and seagulls retreated from her gaze with screaming cries. Only then did the woman release her crushing grip on her cargo. She had left whitened bruises, little finger marks on the old man's wrist, but he hadn't seemed to notice. He had passed out long before. Just as well. The woman dragged her body up enough to give him breath to fill his lungs, and he too was sputtering a moment later, his eyes wider than his frame. “You left me to die,” the man hacked, oblivious to his cracked glasses sitting crooked across his face. “I was delayed,” she hissed, regretting instantly her decision to lie with her back to the sand that was now burning into her wounds. “The rest of us were permanently so.” The man sat up, shocked. “They're all dead?” She nodded. “But not you.” he said, his tone accusing. She shook her head. For a brief second she looked on the verge of sobbing, but not a tear escaped. Then it was gone. “They tried.” She croaked out. “Ava doesn't try to kill anyone,” he replied, his eyes narrowing as suspicion clouded his round, sand covered features. “Morgan, what did you do?” After a pause, she replied. “I made a mistake. I didn't have enough intel.” “Bullshit, you betrayed all of us. Even Cardinal, who was crazy enough to trus-” Morgan moved quicker than the older man could finish his sentence, a still dripping blade unsheathed and at his chin as she pinned him to the sand underneath them. One raw hand clutched his neck in a deadly looking grip. “All of this is your fault, Stuart. My men, gone. My ship, gone,” her knife grazed his skin as she pushed farther with each word against his wriggling, her burning eyes coming closer to his, “My life is gone. Cardinal is- gone. I have been left with you. If you make me regret trading everything I held dear for your life...” The man gulped, his hands held pathetically up in front of his face. Her knife was cutting into the soft part under his chin, but Morgan didn't back down. “-if you choose to be anything less than profitable, I will put you back in the bottom of the ocean, and this time you will stay there.” She didn't have to ask if he understood. She stood up, looking out to the horizon. “My formulas were in there.” He said, his eyes fearfully looking out at the ocean that had almost been his tomb. His hands pressed against where the knife had been, as if wondering if he was actually saved at all. Morgan tore a waxcloth-covered notebook from her vest and threw it at his feet. “What happened to you?” he asked as he scurried to retrieve his package. “Make me the drugs you promised and you won't have to find out.” And they both delivered on their promises. They were in Angel City by dawn.  
[reply] [quote]

Hello fellow Pagans!!! :)

7 Years Ago

First of all, I'd like to say that it's nice to know that I have found more pagans to talk to. :) The only pagan I have ever known is my mother. lol

I'm 22 and I'm a Pansexual Pagan. I love writing poems,sonnets,short stories,and I'm currently working an a vampire book. 

I can't wait to talk to you guys!!! :) 

Blessed Be,
 Raven Moonchild
[reply] [quote]

I am

7 Years Ago

I'm a big girl now I won't bow down I will stand on my own Now I am fully grown You can't control my mind I see the truth, not blind My eyes have been ripped open My heart has been broken   I will fight the injustice in this world No, I am a woman, not a girl! You say Feminism isn't needed now Feminism is redundant now This fight will never end Women are still made to bend To the will of men To the greed of men I don't hate men, I hate the way it was back then Women made to feel inferior Some grow ever wearier Misogynistic slurs aplenty Try to make us feel empty Rape jokes are prominent Men are seen as dominant Still this way today Women having rights ripped away Women losing control Sexism still in the polls Some grow strong and fight Fight the system, fight Fight the patriarchy, fight Fight the world against them, fight. These brave women are my idols Teaching their disciples Ready to join the game Ready to take the flame We will take this fight on We will fight with the strength on those now gone We will not back down Feminism will not die down Rise of the powerful gender Rise of the female agenda Down with the current system Down with the current "wisdom".
[reply] [quote]

I am

7 Years Ago

I'm a big girl now I won't bow down I will stand on my own Now I am fully grown You can't control my mind I see the truth, not blind My eyes have been ripped open My heart has been broken   I will fight the injustice in this world No, I am a woman, not a girl! You say Feminism isn't needed now Feminism is redundant now This fight will never end Women are still made to bend To the will of men To the greed of men I don't hate men, I hate the way it was back then Women made to feel inferior Some grow ever wearier Misogynistic slurs aplenty Try to make us feel empty Rape jokes are prominent Men are seen as dominant Still this way today Women having rights ripped away Women losing control Sexism still in the polls Some grow strong and fight Fight the system, fight Fight the patriarchy, fight Fight the world against them, fight. These brave women are my idols Teaching their disciples Ready to join the game Ready to take the flame We will take this fight on We will fight with the strength on those now gone We will not back down Feminism will not die down Rise of the powerful gender Rise of the female agenda Down with the current system Down with the current "wisdom".