100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

Everyone seems to be getting reviews but me!

7 Years Ago

I only have a few reviews. All of my friends on the site seem to be getting loads of reviews! I don't get hardly any ever! I've even joined a group where you can get reviews, nothing!

Can someone review my writing?
[reply] [quote]

Review Needed- First Story

7 Years Ago

Hi , I would appreciate if anyone could take out time to review my short story- 

This is my first story.
[reply] [quote]

First story - Review needed

7 Years Ago

Hi , I would appreciate if you could take out time to review my short story- 

This is my first story.
[reply] [quote]

Review Needed- First Story

7 Years Ago

Hi , I would appreciate if you could take out time to review my short story- 

This is my first story.
[reply] [quote]

Looking for readers/reviwers

7 Years Ago

I would be more than happy to read and/or review your stories in exchange! Liar and Shadowed is the first of my two books, and Instrument of Wrath is still being written and is largely unedited.

Angels and Demons seems an appropriate place to start looking, but I will be posting the same desperate plea in a couple of other places! *laughs*

Feel free to let me know if you want me to read or review your work in exchange!

Thanks!
Numidia
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

I would be more than happy to read and/or review your stories in exchange! Liar and Shadowed is the first of my two books, and Instrument of Wrath is still being written and is largely unedited.

They are fantasy stories with Angels, Demons, and magic. They do have some rather adult parts here and there, so they are listed as mature.

Feel free to let me know if you want me to read or review your work in exchange!

Thanks!
Numidia
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

They are fantasy stories with Angels, Demons, and magic. They do have some rather adult parts here and there, so they are listed as mature. Liar and Shadowed is novel length (broken into reasonable chapters), and I'm not expecting anyone to sit and read it straight through, but I would love feedback on what I'm doing wrong or what I'm doing right with anything you feel like commenting on.

Thanks!
Numidia
[reply] [quote]

Looking for readers/reviewers

7 Years Ago

I would really love to have some readers and/or reviewers take a look at Liar and Shadowed:

It's novel length, so I wouldn't expect anything fast, and it also has some rather adult parts that you may want to take into consideration before you get started.

I would be more than willing to read and/or review your stories in exchange if you'd like me to!
[reply] [quote]

5 Words Game

7 Years Ago

unassailable, morbid, redundant, sunflower, rainbow ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The morbid redundant is . . . unassailable find fault with it all you want as if that could change the state of a soul that expresses it and it is unassailable because no expression in poetry is wrong expressing the myriad is the function of poetry, it can't all be about a sunflower, or a rainbow.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sly, frozen, come, ridiculous, sassy
[reply] [quote]

5 Words Game

7 Years Ago

unassailable, morbid, redundant, sunflower, rainbow ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The morbid redundant is . . . unassailable find fault with it all you want as if that could change the state of a soul that expresses it and it is unassailable because no expression in poetry is wrong expressing the myriad is the function of poetry, it can't all be about a sunflower, or a rainbow.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sly, frozen, come, sassy, closed
[reply] [quote]

5 Words Game

7 Years Ago

unassailable, morbid, redundant, sunflower, rainbow ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The morbid redundant is . . . unassailable find fault with it all you want as if that could change the state of a soul that expresses it and it is unassailable because no expression in poetry is wrong expressing the myriad is the function of poetry, it can't all be about a sunflower, or a rainbow.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sly come, trapped, sassy, frigid
[reply] [quote]

5 Words

7 Years Ago

unassailable, morbid, redundant, sunflower, rainbow ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The morbid redundant is . . . unassailable find fault with it all you want as if that could change the state of a soul that expresses it and it is unassailable because no expression in poetry is wrong expressing the myriad is the function of poetry, it can't all be about a sunflower, or a rainbow.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sassy, troubled, frigid, come, colide
[reply] [quote]

Book writting

7 Years Ago

So does it matter if i do this in story form.
I mean i just like writing in general and could use some pointers.
the first book is done but the second isnt so theres room  for development i think

tell me what u think?
[reply] [quote]

Book writting

7 Years Ago

if it possible to do this in a book set that has just started id like somehelp and opinions if u dont mind
[reply] [quote]

Inspiring Short Stories

7 Years Ago

See my 19 books of short stories and poems at www.michaelreisman.net
[reply] [quote]

5 Words Game

7 Years Ago

unassailable, morbid, redundant, sunflower, rainbow ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The morbid redundant is . . . unassailable find fault with it all you want as if that could change the state of a soul that expresses it and it is unassailable because no expression in poetry is wrong expressing the myriad is the function of poetry, it can't all be about a sunflower, or a rainbow.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sly, shy, clandestine, talk, sticky
[reply] [quote]

buy ceftin online

7 Years Ago

Purchase ceftin antibiotic uses buy ceftin online [url=""]buy ceftin online[/url] buy ceftin online #ceftin [url=""]#ceftin[/url] #ceftin order ceftin [url=""]order ceftin[/url] order ceftin buy ceftin online [url=""]buy ceftin online[/url] buy ceftin online purchase ceftin for sinus [url=""]purchase ceftin for sinus[/url] purchase ceftin for sinus purchase ceftin for uti [url=""]purchase ceftin for uti[/url] purchase ceftin for uti buy ceftin antibiotic [url=""]buy ceftin antibiotic[/url] buy ceftin antibiotic order ceftin antibiotic [url=""]order ceftin antibiotic[/url] order ceftin antibiotic buy ceftin online [url=""]buy ceftin online[/url] buy ceftin online order ceftin antibiotic [url=""]order ceftin antibiotic[/url] order ceftin antibiotic buy ceftin [url=""]buy ceftin[/url] buy ceftin purchase ceftin for strep [url=""]purchase ceftin for strep[/url] purchase ceftin for strep buy ceftin generic online [url=""]buy ceftin generic online[/url] buy ceftin generic online order ceftin [url=""]order ceftin[/url] order ceftin buy ceftin 500mg [url=""]buy ceftin 500mg[/url] buy ceftin 500mg #ceftin [url=""]#ceftin[/url] #ceftin buy ceftin [url=""]buy ceftin[/url] buy ceftin ceftin order online [url=""]ceftin order online[/url] ceftin order online purchase ceftin for sinus [url=""]purchase ceftin for sinus[/url] purchase ceftin for sinus order ceftin antibiotic [url=""]order ceftin antibiotic[/url] order ceftin antibiotic purchase ceftin for strep [url=""]purchase ceftin for strep[/url] purchase ceftin for strep purchase ceftin uses [url=""]purchase ceftin uses[/url] purchase ceftin uses purchase ceftin dosage [url=""]purchase ceftin dosage[/url] purchase ceftin dosage ceftin order online [url=""]ceftin order online[/url] ceftin order online buy ceftin antibiotic [url=""]buy ceftin antibiotic[/url] buy ceftin antibiotic purchase ceftin [url=""]purchase ceftin[/url] purchase ceftin purchase ceftin and alcohol [url=""]purchase ceftin and alcohol[/url] purchase ceftin and alcohol order alesse online [url=""]order alesse online[/url] order alesse online order alesse birth control pills [url=""]order alesse birth control pills[/url] order alesse birth control pills purchase ceftin for uti [url=""]purchase ceftin for uti[/url] purchase ceftin for uti purchase ceftin and alcohol [url=""]purchase ceftin and alcohol[/url] purchase ceftin and alcohol purchase ceftin uses [url=""]purchase ceftin uses[/url] purchase ceftin uses purchase ceftin antibiotic uses [url=""]purchase ceftin antibiotic uses[/url] purchase ceftin antibiotic uses purchase ceftin for strep [url=""]purchase ceftin for strep[/url] purchase ceftin for strep purchase alesse birth control [url=""]purchase alesse birth control[/url] purchase alesse birth control purchase ceftin antibiotic uses [url=""]purchase ceftin antibiotic uses[/url] purchase ceftin antibiotic uses purchase ceftin for uti [url=""]purchase ceftin for uti[/url] purchase ceftin for uti buy alesse birth control online [url=""]buy alesse birth control online[/url] buy alesse birth control online purchase ceftin antibiotic [url=""]purchase ceftin antibiotic[/url] purchase ceftin antibiotic buy ceftin antibiotic [url=""]buy ceftin antibiotic[/url] buy ceftin antibiotic
[reply] [quote]

need reviewers

7 Years Ago

Hey I'm new I write poetry please read some of it!
[reply] [quote]

http://newmusclesupplements.com/zytek-xl/

7 Years Ago

Zytek XL :- Those individuals who have utilized this supplement so far have the conclusion that it is useful for keeping the penis erect promotion truth be told; it builds the penis measure for all time. Additionally, it is awesome for those individuals who have low quality of testosterone and need to help up the quality and additionally the amount of this valuable hormone. It really makes you extremely energized and energetic for the sex and thus you begin feeling great to invest the energy with your significant other. Eventually, your common connection will show signs of improvement.
Read more==>>

[reply] [quote]

Zytek XL

7 Years Ago

Zytek XL :- Those individuals who have utilized this supplement so far have the conclusion that it is useful for keeping the penis erect promotion truth be told; it builds the penis measure for all time. Additionally, it is awesome for those individuals who have low quality of testosterone and need to help up the quality and additionally the amount of this valuable hormone. It really makes you extremely energized and energetic for the sex and thus you begin feeling great to invest the energy with your significant other. Eventually, your common connection will show signs of improvement.
Read more==>>