100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

Nocturnia Skype Group Chat

7 Years Ago

Join my Nocturnia Skype Group Chat @
[reply] [quote]

Hey, I'm new

7 Years Ago

Hello everyone! I'm new and glad to be here. 
[reply] [quote]

Hey, I'm new!

7 Years Ago

Hello everyone! I'm new and glad to be here. 
[reply] [quote]

Review for a review?

7 Years Ago

If anyone has time to read any of my work and give me a review or two, I would be glad to give you some in return. 
[reply] [quote]

Has a voice come out in your poetry that has surprised you?

7 Years Ago

Hi, I'm a newbie here. I've just got into writing poetry again, after about 30 years.

When you started writing, did you find that a particular voice, or a particular genre of writing, came out, in a way that really surprised you?

I have started writing in the last few months, and the two poems I've written have been really sensual. Not directly erotic or explicit, but sensual in terms of talking about intimacy, sensations, passion. I had not expected that voice to present itself. (And I like it.)
[reply] [quote]

Has a voice emerged in your writing, that has surprised you?

7 Years Ago

Hi, I'm a UK newbie here. I've just got into writing poetry again, after about 30 years.

When you started writing, did you find that a particular voice, or a particular genre of writing, came out, in a way that really surprised you?

I have started writing in the last few months, and the two poems I've written have been really sensual. Not directly erotic or explicit, but sensual in terms of talking about intimacy, sensations, passion. I had not expected that voice to present itself. (And I like it.)
[reply] [quote]

How do I add writing and get reviews?

7 Years Ago

Hello there! I'm new here and couldn't seem to find the 'welcome' forum. So if anyone could please tell me how this works I would be eternally grateful.. Thank you in advance!
[reply] [quote]

Hello dear soul, I'm new here!

7 Years Ago

Hello there dear souls! I would like to introduce myself. You can call me Soul. I mainly write poetry and would love some criticism and reviews. So if you want to to review my works in exchange for me reviewing your works let me know :)! Thank you and its a pleasure :)
[reply] [quote]

Review my new series?

7 Years Ago

I have a new series of poems that I'm about to write. I have the prologue on my page called "The Return". I would love for someone to read it and give me their honest opinion on if I should continue it. I will gladly read and review and of your works in return. Thank you in advance!
[reply] [quote]

http://www.strongtesterone.com/endovex/

7 Years Ago

Similarly, on-line web sites have also masses of freebies to provide their customers. consequently, you've got the luxury to pick Endovex the product, that you deemed sensible and cheap sufficient for you.in case you occur to shop for a libido enhancer over the internet, you'll observe that numerous sites provide you shipping reductions. you've got the choice to pick the type of packaging you pick. you could pick out to have a mystery package deal. wherein the character on the receiving stop will not suppose nor have any idea about what's inside the bundle.
[reply] [quote]

Welcome.

7 Years Ago

I'm Evie, and I'll be your group leader. I picture myself in a River Styx sort of canoe. I like writing (and love reading) fantasy and scifi. 

The idea behind this group is to find a place where the cool people can congregate after Camp Nano is over, and share some of our writing for critique and/or moral support. 

You are welcome to type your own self-introduction! You know, for the benefit of future new members, should we decide to invite any.
[reply] [quote]

Welcome.

7 Years Ago

Hello, I'm Evie! I'll be your group leader. This group exists because ILCoD deserves to have a place where the cool people can congregate after Camp Nano is over. So pick your paddle back up and keep rowing.

I made the group private, but we can just invite whoever. Please feel free to leave an introduction, post some of your writing, or just look cool in your bear pajamas. 

I posted a work of mine just to see if it works; you are in no way obligated to read that. That said, if you DO want someone to read your work and would appreciate feedback, just say so. :)

YOU'RE IN THE CANOE!! (I picture myself in a creepy River Styx sort of canoe...)
[reply] [quote]

is this a thread

7 Years Ago

Third attempt...?
[reply] [quote]

Welcome.

7 Years Ago

Hello, I'm Evie! I'll be your group leader. This group exists because ILCoD deserves to have a place where the cool people can congregate after Camp Nano is over. So pick your paddle back up and keep rowing.

I made the group private, but we can just invite whoever. Please feel free to leave an introduction, post some of your writing, or just look cool in your bear pajamas. 

I posted a work of mine just to see if it works; you are in no way obligated to read that. That said, if you DO want someone to read your work and would appreciate feedback, just say so. :)

YOU'RE IN THE CANOE!! (I picture myself in a creepy River Styx sort of canoe...)
[reply] [quote]

New Thread.

7 Years Ago

Maybe this time it will save...
[reply] [quote]

LGBT contest

7 Years Ago

Hi guys, If any of you have written something explicitly LGBT you can enter it into a contest I created: 

------mel
[reply] [quote]

is this working?

7 Years Ago

I am posting a thread thread thread
[reply] [quote]

this is a new thread

7 Years Ago

maybe this time??
[reply] [quote]

New and Need Yew

7 Years Ago

Your thoughts are so valuable to me. A precious commodity. I'm a goblin that feeds on your mind. Go and read the only thing I've posted. Especially if you enjoy wisdom, or fantasy. Especially if you can bring yourself, for five minutes, not to hate yourself.
[reply] [quote]

Get Reviews

7 Years Ago

Hi there. I'm new and would love reviews for my two books. I would be happy to review in return. I can't find the "welcome" on the page. Can you help!! Thanks! Daithi