What is this even
[reply] [quote]

My 19 books

7 Years Ago

See my 19 books of short stories and poems at www.michaelreisman.net
[reply] [quote]

GOTHIC MIDNIGHTS FANTASY FORUM

7 Years Ago

Gothic Midnights Fantasy is an online horror and dark fantasy group of writers. In Gothic Midnights Fantasy,you will find all kinds of horror fiction, from zombie stories and haunted house tales, to vampires, and were-wolves psychological horror.Do you like the Gothic Fantasy?What do you like about Gothic Fantasy? 
[reply] [quote]

Worldbuilding with Notebook.ai

7 Years Ago

Hey guys, I'm new to this community but I figured I'd share a writing tool that I've been working on for quite a while now. 

The tool is called Notebook.ai (and it's available at www.notebook.ai) and it's meant to help with worldbuilding. You can think of it as a more structured version of the old notebooks of ideas you've had over the years, with sections for your world's characters, locations, notable items, and more. You can fill out information about each, add your own fields, link content together, or upload images -- and I'm still improving it, so if anyone has any ideas to make it better, I'd love to hear it! 

Just wanted to take a moment to share it with the fantasy authors here, as fantasy (and sci-fi) are what I use it for the most. I hope it's as useful for you as it is for me! (And of course, if you have any questions or feedback, it'd be very much appreciated!) :)
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey guys, I'm new to this group but I figured I'd share a writing tool that I've been working on for quite a while now. 

The tool is called Notebook.ai (and it's available at www.notebook.ai) and it's meant to help with worldbuilding. You can think of it as a more structured version of the old notebooks of ideas you've had over the years, with sections for your world's characters, locations, notable items, and more. You can fill out information about each, add your own fields, link content together, or upload images -- and I'm still improving it, so if anyone has any ideas to make it better, I'd love to hear it! 

Just wanted to take a moment to share it with the fantasy authors here, as fantasy (and sci-fi) are what I use it for the most. I hope it's as useful for you as it is for me! (And of course, if you have any questions or feedback, it'd be very much appreciated!) :)
[reply] [quote]

Hello.

7 Years Ago

Pleasure to meet you all. I am a bit of a newer writer, although I have been practicing for some time now, and although I have shared my stories with a few friends and family, I hope my writing can (at the very least) entertain many more.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey guys, I'm new to this community but I figured I'd share a writing tool that I've been working on for quite a while now. 

[reply] [quote]

New to Phantastic Phantasy

7 Years Ago

Hi guys. I'm currently working on my own fantasy novel and just wondered what the deal with this forum was.
Is it just to chat or discuss ideas, or do people post their writing on here as well?
Look forward to being part of the group, Happy Writing!
[reply] [quote]

My 19 books

7 Years Ago

See my 19 books of short stories and poems at www.michaelreisman.net

My e mail address is [email protected]
[reply] [quote]

Trade Reviews?

7 Years Ago

So, I'm in great need of an audience and I don't like asking to 'trade' reviews (I'd rather you actually be interested in my story rather than me soliciting you into reading it like a bribe), but we've all gotta start somewhere.

If you read my current project, Doomsday by Design, and leave me a review each time I post a chapter, I will do the same for you. I'm not online often because I have a busy job on the weekend & other obligations throughout the week, but I will make the time to read and review your work as long as you're patient with me.

I would like a review for each chapter. It doesn't have to be a long one, I just want to know if you're interested in the story or not, or if I made a grammatical error.

So far, I have the first chapter finished and I'm about halfway through the second one (I won't post any of the chapters until they're fully completed). If you'd like to read my story, click the link below and leave me a review. If you leave me a link to your writing in his thread, I'll return the favor. Thanks a bunch. :)

--->  <---
[reply] [quote]

Trade Reviews?

7 Years Ago

So, I'm in great need of an audience and I don't like asking to 'trade' reviews (I'd rather you actually be interested in my story rather than me soliciting you into reading it like a bribe), but we've all gotta start somewhere.

If you read my current project, Doomsday by Design, and leave me a review each time I post a chapter, I will do the same for you. I'm not online often because I have a busy job on the weekend & other obligations throughout the week, but I will make the time to read and review your work as long as you're patient with me.

I would like a review for each chapter. It doesn't have to be a long one, I just want to know if you're interested in the story or not, or if I made a grammatical error.

So far, I have the first chapter finished and I'm about halfway through the second one (I won't post any of the chapters until they're fully completed). If you'd like to read my story, click the link below and leave me a review. If you leave me a link to your writing in his thread, I'll return the favor. Thanks a bunch. :)

--->  <---
[reply] [quote]

I need a savage opinion or two.

7 Years Ago

I've been encouraged to write my life story by several friends. I think it may be too horrific in some places to be of interest to anyone, and I do not know if I have any talent for writing whatsoever. I've written one page. 
What I would like to know is this: Do I  have a glimmer of ability to convey emotion whatsoever or not? 
I truly, from the depth of my soul, would like completely honest feedback. If it's the worst piece of drivel you've ever read, please do say so. I will not be offended, rather, I will simply be grateful for the honesty. 
Would anyone do this?
[reply] [quote]

New Member Introductions

7 Years Ago

Welcome to Nocturnia all new members, please introduce yourselves here please. Thank you in advance :)
[reply] [quote]

New Member Introductions

7 Years Ago

Warm welcome to Nocturnia to all new members, please take a moment to introduce yourselves here. Thank you in advance.
[reply] [quote]

New Member Introductions

7 Years Ago

Warm welcome to Nocturnia to all new members, please take a moment to post your introductions here please. Thank you very much.
[reply] [quote]

Welcome

7 Years Ago

Welcome to Writer World. This is a group to ask for help, post your writing and chat about any writing you wish. If you want to talk to me, feel free to start a thread or message me. I will reply as soon as possible. I created this group because I feel it would be a help to me and to anyone else that joins. Hopefully, soon we will have some writing out by people apart from myself. However, I will start by posting my writing out.
[reply] [quote]

Hello!

7 Years Ago

Hey, I've just joined the community in hopes of getting someone to review my new story because I can't really tell if I'm doing well or not. If you leave a review on my stuff, I'll be sure to give you feedback on your stuff as well!

Please check out my story "Placeholder" on my profile and gimme some feedback

Thanks!
[reply] [quote]

Don't Try to Be Strong

7 Years Ago

This is a private poem I wrote especially for the members of this group, therefore, I am posting it as a thread.  You will not find it on my page. 

Don't Try to Be Strong
  Don’t try to be strong because they tell you that you have to be.   Don’t try to be strong because they think you should be.   Don’t try to be strong because you think only strong people have friends.   Don’t try to be strong because you don’t want to be called weak.   Don’t try to be strong because everyone says you are.   Don’t try to be strong because you wish were.   Don’t try to be strong because you think everyone else is doing it.   Don’t try to be strong because you believe if you think it, you will become it.   Don’t try to be strong to save the world.   Don’t try to be strong to save your friends.   Don’t try to be strong to save yourself.   Everything in this world has whipped you bloody, beaten you senseless, stolen your joy, crushed your hope, torn flesh from your dreams, locked you away in a tiny, black box and spit on you through the bars of a minuscule window.  Life has dealt you little mercy.   You, damaged soul, do not have to try to be strong.   You are strong.   Own it.
-- from my heart to all of yours - PL
[reply] [quote]

Don't Try to Be Strong

7 Years Ago

This is a poem I wrote specifically with this group in mind, therefore, I am posting it privately here for all of you.  You will not find this on my page. 

Don’t try to be Strong   Don’t try to be strong because they tell you that you have to be.   Don’t try to be strong because they think you should be.   Don’t try to be strong because you think only strong people have friends.   Don’t try to be strong because you don’t want to be called weak.   Don’t try to be strong because everyone says you are.   Don’t try to be strong because you wish were.   Don’t try to be strong because you think everyone else is doing it.   Don’t try to be strong because you believe if you think it, you will become it.   Don’t try to be strong to save the world.   Don’t try to be strong to save your friends.   Don’t try to be strong to save yourself.   Everything in this world has whipped you bloody, beaten you senseless, stolen your joy, crushed your hope, torn flesh from your dreams, locked you away in a tiny, black box and spit on you through the bars of a miniscule window.  Life has dealt you little mercy.   You, damaged soul, do not have to try to be strong.   You are strong.   Own it.

--From all of my heart to all of yours - PL
[reply] [quote]

Newbie but aspiring poet

7 Years Ago

Hey, yall!
I am in love with poetry and I love to write free verse poetry. This group is exactly what I need because I want to receive brutally honest feedback on my poems. Reason being is I want to write a poetry ebook to sell on my blog (not yet launched). Looking forward to yalls critiques and cant wait to read what yall bring to the table!