100 % Review : Forum

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jim
[reply] [quote]

I need some help

7 Years Ago

Hey guys! I'm working on probably my most ambitious project (Though, for me, that's not saying much because my previous "most ambitious" was only 70ish pages long lol): a story of a screenwriter who's characters literally come to life after he writes them. One day, sadly and unexpectedly, the screenwriter is tragically killed in a car crash before the completion of his next movie. Struck with anger and fear and all sorts of other emotions, the lead character of what was going to be the next movie, Scott, goes on a rampage, putting those in his fictional world AND the real world in danger. Now the other characters created by this screenwriter all need to gather together and stop Scott before things get way out of hand. You're probably thinking, "Jim, it sounds like you've got it all already, why need help?" Well, I don't have a title, and I was wondering of you guys could help me find a title that best suits the story.
Thank you guys!

-Jim
[reply] [quote]

test

7 Years Ago

testing

[reply] [quote]

Fuck me

7 Years Ago

I love big dicks in my tight little p***y. I want them all in me.
[reply] [quote]

Can anyone review my account?

7 Years Ago

Hi everyone! I'm only 10 years old, but I feel like I have something. But, I do need criticism. Can anyone help? 
[reply] [quote]

Does anyone know any good writing prompts

7 Years Ago

I really want to start writing everday. I'm also working on finishing touches of a novella but don't want to write that every single day. If you have any  of the following, good prompts, a link to a website with plently, or simply just tips to stay on track, will you please list them below... I am hoping to find a bunch of writing promps for me to take advantage of when I am stuck and keep them in one place. I plan on creating a document of all of my own findings and any listed. I will make this available when I am complete. Thank you and your help will be much appreciated! 
[reply] [quote]

Hey!

7 Years Ago

Hey guys, I'm new to this website. I hope that you guys could offer me some feedback on my short story! Thanks alot
[reply] [quote]

Please Post Stuff

7 Years Ago

I need more poelpe in my group please join and meet new peolpe and enjoy your time on my group i promise i will keeps update and post something everyday like news or something. Give me ideas and let make this the best group the world seen. Please help
Thank you have a good bless day
[reply] [quote]

Hi I new

7 Years Ago

Hey today i made a group please come check it out. It called No Bullying i hope you find it. come join please 
[reply] [quote]

Wow ok... wow

7 Years Ago

people are actually joining. I did not expect this XD
I'm kinda freaking out, thanks so much guys!!!!
[reply] [quote]

S. D. Blankenship! :)

7 Years Ago

Hello, S. D. Blankenship here! I want to invite you to my fan page on Facebook! Here!

~S. D. Blankenship
[reply] [quote]

I just found this adorable XD

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

new

7 Years Ago

hey guysss! im new.. anyone want to review my writing ?
[reply] [quote]

review for review

7 Years Ago

review mine and ill review one of yours back
[reply] [quote]

review for review

7 Years Ago

review one of mine, ill review one of urs back
[reply] [quote]

Anyone on who wants to chat?

7 Years Ago

It's late, and I'm dry on inspiration to write for the moment but not ready to sleep. Anyone out there?
[reply] [quote]

what is the story about?

7 Years Ago

Hiya! This group seems like it has the potential to be awesome. What is the story about? Are there submission guidelines? Is this a RP? Is this collaboration taking place on this site or on another site? Somebody reach out to me [email protected]. Thanks!
[reply] [quote]

review for review

7 Years Ago

if you review one of mine, ill review one of yours back!
[reply] [quote]

Novel Idea Help

7 Years Ago

hello everyone,
I am in the process of writing my first full length novel. I have previously written a novella with out any issues. This time with the novel I am feeling stuck creatively and am looking for someone to chat with and bounce ideas off of. If you are also at this point I am more than willing to hear your idea and offer any suggestions. while I don't yet have full chapters or even polished scenes I do know how I want the story to end and a few of the major plot points. the novel is about an 18 year old named Emma who is grieving following the death of her absentee father when she meets one of his friends, Kai, who tells her that she comes from a long line of witches. Kai teaches Emma about witchcraft when she learns that an ancient prophecy will result in a war between covens. Yes its about a witch but its also about dealing with grief and battling the inner conflicts we have with trying to be perfect or making the right choices. so if you are willing to talk please message me and i can give you a little more of the outline that I have. Thanks. 
[reply] [quote]

Novel Help Please!!!

7 Years Ago

I am looking for help with my novel. I am feeling stuck. I know how I want it to end and I know a few of the plot points but I am looking for someone to bounce Ideas off of. I want you to be completely honest in telling me if you think it needs work. As of right now I don't have polished chapters or scenes (some scenes are just drafts). However, I do have a synopsis and sort of an outline. the story is about a young woman who is grieving after the death of her father. She meets a colleague of her father's and learns that she is a witch. the novel is not only about her learning witchcraft in order to fulfill an ancient prophecy but its also about grief, depression and finding yourself. if you are willing to help please message me. Thanks,
Raven  
[reply] [quote]

trying to write a new thread

7 Years Ago

I can't seem to post new threads in groups.