100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

Nightmare Killer. Issue Thirteen is out and ready to read.

7 Years Ago

Hi everyone letting you know that Nightmare Killer my weekly Dark Fantasy comic series. Is out and ready to read with Issue Thirteen. The final issue of Volume two is out next week what will also end the DARKVERSE Phase Three so stay tuned.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi everyone letting you know that Nightmare Killer my weekly Dark Fantasy comic series. Is out and ready to read with Issue Thirteen. The final issue of Volume two is out next week what will also end the DARKVERSE Phase Three so stay tuned.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

Looking for help from my fellow writers!

7 Years Ago

Hello All! Exited to be here, but hopelessly uninspired... I've been trying to finish this narrative for years, and told myself recently I need to at least finish this to finally have a finished product! But I'm a little stuck, would LOVE any feedback or help! My protagonist is Nicky, is a handsome, and charismatic, albeit naive 21 year old. He has just started his career as a hairdresser at a popular salon. He comes from a traditional Italian-Catholic family, with lots of Catholic motifs and imagery. It is strongly alluded that his father has ties if not is an active member of an organized crime syndicate. It is obvious his mother has become neurotic due to her husband's lifestyle. It all builds on Nicky’s “old school tough guy” roots, or perhaps a upbringing that seems non-existent today. He moves into his own apartment in the downtown part of his rust-belt city. He even meets a girl he is interested in dating, who Also comes from a devoutly Christian, Southern Baptist family (this highlighting the different cultures of Catholics and other Christians). However, Nicky is experiencing horrific nightmares in his new apartment and they are only heightened after he meets a neighbor, Mary Grace, who although it is already obvious, later reveals she is in fact a witch. Mary Grace tells Nicky that their building has occult roots and her & her “coven” are planning to do a seance there. The psychological effect the apartment has on Nicky leads him to drink heavier & heavier. Nicky’s life eventually spins out of control due to his drinking & the hold Mary Grace seems to have on him. He eventually learns that Mary Grace’s coven is more of a cult with sinister plans…. have some more plot elements but I’m so stuck! ANY help with be appreciated !! Thank you 🙂
[reply] [quote]

Things we do during the night.

7 Years Ago

What do feel when you with that special someone you so called the love of your life?
What made you fall for the person?
What blinded you not to see what not right in that someone?
What type of love is that person has for you?
What if it not what you think it is?
What if that someone feels you more than you feel?
What if that someone you so loved is a friend?
What if it ends now?
What are your plans?
What are your motions?
What about your feelings?
[reply] [quote]

New here

7 Years Ago

I found this website earlier today and love it. Although, I expect, as with any sharing site, it's going to be difficult to get noticed. I added a song I wrote; I'd really appreciate it if you guys checked it out.
[reply] [quote]

Hehehe... I guess I'm a noob

7 Years Ago

I found this website earlier today and am already spending way too much time doing absolutely nothing productive with my life
 *sigh* oh well
[reply] [quote]

Plot Advice

7 Years Ago

my story is about a young woman from a small Ontario town discovering that she is a witch. she is dealing with the recent loss of her father, who did not tell her that she was a witch, and needs to figure out what her next step in life is. Does she stay in the small town she has known her whole life or leave it all behind? she is suffering from depression when she meets a guy, who tells her that she is a witch. she has a crippling fear of making choices, that one choice will be the wrong one. she becomes very close to this guy while avoiding the fact that she has to make choices. He is very charismatic and free spirited and makes choices to go places or do things on a whim. she is the complete opposite. she becomes close to him only to learn that he wasn't completely honest with her. she is not only a witch but also a high priestess who must learn to be the leader of her coven. she then learns that another coven does not have the same beliefs as hers and there is a prophecy of a war between covens all to obtain a certain magic item. she learns that someone she cared about has double crossed her. I want her friend to die at the end and the very end to reveal someone she thought was dead is actually working for the other coven.
long story short my story is having issues with plot and subplot. I don't think I have that clearly defined.   I am also having issues with the feel of the story as I want the POV to be from the female protagonist. any advice would be helpful.
[reply] [quote]

Hello everyone!

7 Years Ago

Hi there! How is everyone? :)
[reply] [quote]

What To Review

7 Years Ago

Post your book Name and the chapters that lack and need reviewing here. Example: The Book Chapters 14-23   If you wish post a link to your book's index to make it easier for people to reach the correct chapter
AND DONT FORGET check here for which chapters to review  
[reply] [quote]

Boredom

7 Years Ago

boredom is great, just write it then post it here
[reply] [quote]

I'm new, reviews?? :)

7 Years Ago

I'm writing my first book, complete rough draft, but I'm having a lot of fun with the story and am hoping for some reflections/reviews? Thank you so much! :) Here's the link to my book
[reply] [quote]

Death Raised Volume Three final issue is out now and ready to read.

7 Years Ago

Well everyone here it is the final issue for Death Raised Volume Three. Hope you enjoyed the series. And my dark Fantasy comic weekly series well return in Volume Four.