100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

howdy! I'm new to the group!

7 Years Ago

I saw this one was a group for original stories, so I just jumped on the train so fast. I hope ya'll like my stories and I can't wait to read ya'lls!
[reply] [quote]

My books

7 Years Ago

See my 19 books of short stories and poems at www.michaelreisman.net
[reply] [quote]

My 19 books

7 Years Ago

See my 19 books of short stories and poems at www.michaelreisman.net
[reply] [quote]

March Contest

7 Years Ago

The March prompt contest is up! Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!
[reply] [quote]

Hello Again!

7 Years Ago

Hello everyone. I have been away from Writers' Cafe for a LONG time. Not for any particular reason. It's just that life kinda has a way of engulfing any extra time left for fun. I've been trying to visit often though. 

With that being said, who is still active on this board? Sound off! :)
[reply] [quote]

THe Blessed and the Forsaken

7 Years Ago

Or at least that's something that I'm well versed on writing about. I'm rather new to the site and I'm very wary of posting anything other then poetry because you can copy and paste words from other stories on this site. However that's a problem for another day.

I'm looking for someone to talk to about writing, to share ideas, to swap snippets of novel. to talk about plot and characterization and emotional development. I've been a lonesome writer since I was a teenager and I'm really just looking for a few friends to chat and talk about writing, which is a very big passion of mine. My writing style has grown since I was a teen and I would love to review work and perhaps get some solid feedback back.

Message me if you're interested in chatting
[reply] [quote]

Death Raised Issue 20. Is out and ready to read

7 Years Ago

Hey everyone Death Raised my weekly Dark Fantasy comic series issue 20 is now out hope you all enjoy. The final issue for Volume Three is out next week so stay tuned.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey everyone Death Raised my weekly Dark Fantasy comic series issue 20 is now out hope you all enjoy. The final issue for Volume Three is out next week so stay tuned.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sam
[reply] [quote]

Can you review my first piece??

7 Years Ago

It's on my profile. Reviews are very much appreciated!!
[reply] [quote]

Running

7 Years Ago

My torn knuckles rap softly at your door You don’t need to invite me in; I implore  I only ask to crawl inside the space between the door & the dirty grooves of your porch floor Just for the night I promise to disappear before the telling light I have worn out the soles of my shoes My feet are now blackened & bruised   My skin is pricked with gooseflesh But there is no need to cover my chest ‘Cause if I let the warm tears flow Their salty sting will purify the woe   Oh I have been running Always running So tired & weak from running   Do you see inside my hungry soul? Yes this journey has taken its toll There is no need to prepare a meal The crumbs from your lips will surely fill   The searing pity from your touch will burn my skin There is no need to soil your hands with sin Feel through me with your merciful gaze  And I will remember without fear; my place   I have been running Always running Exhausted & spent from running   May I kneel in reverence at your feet? Please kind Sir do have a seat Let me cover your feet with my long brown hair This is all I have left to spare   will take leave before the morning night If you let me, rest here the night I have committed acts of treason against myself For this crime,  there is no help   Oh I will be running Always running In the morning, I promise to be Gone     
[reply] [quote]

my life

7 Years Ago

so i have currently hit two bricks in my career paths I no longer know what to do.
[reply] [quote]

A Test

7 Years Ago

This is just a test. I've been trying to leave messages here and, for some odd reason, it's just not letting me. I'm trying again.