100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

HI everyone! I have been reading some of the material posted in this group and it's been great! I will posting some of my reviews when I am able. Would anyone be able to give my epilogue a quick read and drop some comments/reviews?

Thanks!
[reply] [quote]

Death Raised Issue 19 is out to read today

7 Years Ago

Hi everyone just to let you know that my latest issue of my dark Fantasy weekly comic series Death Raised is now out with Issue 19. Hope you enjoy
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi everyone just to let you know that my latest issue of my dark Fantasy weekly comic series Death Raised is now out with Issue 19. Hope you enjoy
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

Meet and Greet

7 Years Ago

Hey, my name is Dylan - despite my name I am a girl. I am new to WritersCafe and would like to meet like-minded people. I made this thread in order to get know other writers and hopefully befriend or collaborate with some of you. So, it'd be nice to get to know you all and what genres you enjoy writing. Everyone is free to get to know one another and socialize on this thread. Hope to hear from you!
[reply] [quote]

Meet and Greet

7 Years Ago

Hey, my name is Dylan - despite my name I am a girl. I am new to WritersCafe and would like to meet like-minded people. I made this thread in order to get know other writers and hopefully befriend or collaborate with some of you. So, it'd be nice to get to know you all and what genres you enjoy writing. Everyone is free to get to know one another and socialize on this thread. Hope to hear from you!
[reply] [quote]

Meet and Greet

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

new writing a bit scared

7 Years Ago

i am trying my hand at something more risque. this is one of the first times where sex is a main plot point. Also this is the first time where the sexuality of my characters is important and its kinda scary. any reviews are welcome and I will gladly return the favour on the writing of your choice.
the book is called Strawberry Storm and at the moment there is only one chapter up but I have a few more written.
thank you in advance Nightshade
[reply] [quote]

hello

7 Years Ago

Good Morning everyone!
[reply] [quote]

hi, im new and exited to be apart of a group

7 Years Ago

Thank you for the add, I'm sorry if I'm not on most of the time, in trying to finish up my first novel. I have chapter 1-6 posted in my writing if you're interested in reading
[reply] [quote]

What To Review

7 Years Ago

Leave the title of the book Here followed by the chapters that lack and need Reviewing.

Example:
The Book
Chapters 14-23

DONT FORGET
Check this list for others work to review and help out your fellow writer.
[reply] [quote]

What To Review

7 Years Ago

Post your book Name and the chapters that lack and need reviewing here.
Example:
The Book
Chapters 14-23

If you wish post a link to your book's index to make it easier for people to reach the correct chapter
AND DONT FORGET
check here for which chapters to review
[reply] [quote]

please read

7 Years Ago

Realm 3

Chapters 10-end