100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

Nightmare Killer Issue Eight is now out.

7 Years Ago

Hey everyone letting you know that Nightmare Killer Issue Eight is now out. Kicking off Volume two. XD
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey everyone letting you know that Nightmare Killer Issue Eight is now out. Kicking off Volume two. XD
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

Erster Schreibversuch seit einem knappen Jahr.

7 Years Ago

So, meine kreativen Mitprojektler,

ich dachte mir, man könne die guten Vorsätze ja wenigstens im Januar mal einhalten und tippte darum einen kleinen Text. Einige bekamen es vielleicht schon in meinem Video zu diesem Projekt mit: Ich will mich nicht an Kurzgeschichten versuchen, sondern an Lyrik. Was diesmal dabei herauskam, kann man wohl am ehesten als Prosagedicht bezeichnen; eine Form, die ich sehr schätze und zu der ich meist tendiere, wenn ich nicht groß vorher darüber nachdenke.
Wie das wohl oft so ist, sitze ich danach da und frage mich "Hm, ob das wohl irgendwie gut ist?", aber u.a. will das Projekt ja auch gegen diese Einstellung angehen: Hauptsache, erst mal irgendetwas produzieren, nicht nur konsumieren, sondern aktiv etwas hervorbringen.
Hier ist es nun also:

Wir werden das Wechselbalg schon schaukeln.
Ich erinnere mich an deine Babyschritte, heraus aus einer Krankheit, die andere nicht einmal als solche anerkennen. Sieh dich an: Dir liegt nicht mehr so viel Nacht im Auge wie früher, du lässt Wachstum zu, um irgendwann vielleicht etwas Neues in dir sammeln zu können als diese Aschebrocken, du sprichst von Zukunft, auch wenn du noch nicht ganz daran glaubst. Noch immer lässt du viele Dinge fallen, stößt dich vielleicht etwas häufiger als andere Menschen, auch an Dingen, die dir nicht im Weg standen und siehst absichtlich in eine andere Richtung, wenn du mit dem Teppichmesser ein Paket öffnest; ich bemerke das und rede mir ein, dein Lächeln sei Bekräftigung genug, um mich weiter hoffen zu lassen, du würdest es schaffen, wir würden es schaffen. Manchmal schmilzt dein Schutz für kurze Zeit und ich darf dir Halt schenken, deine Zweigarme an mir spüren, ohne zu wissen, wie das stete Klopfen deines Pulses auf dich selbst wirkt: vielversprechend, beängstigend, abstoßend, bedrohlich? Und nie vermag ich, dich lange zu stützen, ohne dass du wund wirst durch so viel Nähe. Letztlich tragen wir am selben Leid, aber ich kann versprechen: für jede Erinnerung, die du dir wie Salz in deine Wunden streust, werde ich eine andere finden, die dir Licht und Wärme und ein Zuhause schenkt.

Rückmeldungen, Verbesserungsvorschläge oder dergleichen sind gern gesehen - möglichst nett formuliert; ich hab doch kein dickes Fell. ;D

Liebe Grüße,
Anne
[reply] [quote]

Hi, I'm still fairly new to the group. I was wondering if anyone could review my dragon story

7 Years Ago

It is call Nogard
[reply] [quote]

Hello New Members

7 Years Ago

Hopefully our numbers will grow swiftly, but until then I will review as many works as I can and I hope those who choose to join will do the same. 

-I accidentally created two more of these groups by the same name with different pictures. This is the one I finally decided upon. Sorry for any confusion. 
[reply] [quote]

Hi

7 Years Ago

hi
[reply] [quote]

Welcome new Members

7 Years Ago

hopefully this thing actually posts
[reply] [quote]

Review Please: Rise and Shine

7 Years Ago

7:00 AM
His alarm goes off, it only takes him half of a second to snooze it and then half of a second to slip back into a light sleep. This is a temporary fix, but the only one he has. He’ll take it.
7:10 AM
His alarm goes off again. Why does he even snooze it? I mean, it's not going to wake him up. Hope I guess. Hope that this morning will be different, and that for once, he will leap out of bed at the sound of it. Hope gets really tiring. This time he turns it off because the sound makes his ears bleed. He’s made the mistake of making his favorite song his alarm one too many times. No matter how soft or how meek they are, all sound intrusive and screechy in the morning. His brain starts turning a little more and only bad thoughts come. The small, nagging things are the worst. There are thousands of them. A full seven hours of having to try. Try to pay attention, try to be nice, try to socialize. What’s worse is he didn’t do the small, nagging things from yesterday either. Or the small, nagging things from yesterday’s yesterday. Or the small, nagging things from several yesterdays before yesterday’s yesterday. Too much to think about. Sleep is easier. Night night.
7:20 AM
His Dad comes in. His Dad is too bashful. Always loud and clumsy in the morning. No bedside manner. The Dad would make a terrible doctor. So loud it infuriates the boy. The first of many social interactions of the day. Why are they all such a pain. The boy has gotten good at pretending. He still doesn’t know how to laugh though. He doesn’t pretend in front of his parents though. He doesn’t have enough control or energy for that. He has to save it for everyone else. He feels bad, but they can take it. They love him. Love him so much that he doesn’t understand. Its bittersweet, to see how strong love can be yet how painful at the same time. The boy hopes that he is capable of love that strong. His parents make him feel selfish. The Dad gets up from the boy’s bed, and the boy can finally stop gritting his teeth because the Dad’s breath is no longer on the back of his neck. I guess that could be a metaphor for his day to come. Despite the Dad’s last line of fluffy encouragement, telling the boy it’s “time to face your demons”, he stays in bed. I mean, who tells you to face your demons? Demons are scary as hell. Lucky for most people they don’t face their demons everyday. The boy is probably just weak, he thinks, no one else can see his demons. Maybe he looks too hard. None of these thoughts make him feel better. He feels weaker even. His bed will give him strength, he thinks. But in reality it just buys him time. Keeps his feet off the floor for a few more minutes. He sets a timer for 16 minutes. That should give him enough time to throw sweatpants on, grab his keys, and make it out the door by 7:42. Night night.
7:36 AMIt’s fight or flight time, and he doesn’t want to get into the cycle of missing school again. He jumps out of bed because time will permit no slower pace if he wants to make it to school on time. Urgency is a hell of a drug. Sedates even the worst case of procrastination.
7:42 AMHe’s a mess, he probably forgot something, but he's in his car backing out. Only 15 minutes behind schedule... right on schedule. He drives like a lunatic, except when he sees that family friend of his dad. He doesn't want to give him the wrong idea. He wonder how many people have seen him in this state of complete disarray. The behind the scenes.
7:45 AMThe music helps. He plays it loud. Gives him confidence, helps him put on his face. Makes him feel strong. First bell just rang.
7:49 AMHe pulls into school and parks his car in a spot. It's a s****y park job, but hey, he’s in the lines. The franticness throughout this journey is terrible. But it’s the only way to do it. After a nice sprint towards class, he’s at the door. He tries to catch his breath, and holds the handle for a moment. He won the first battle. Kind of. Only a few hundred more. If he had the strength to get out of bed, he has the strength to walk through the door. The worst part is the eyes. Everyone looking at you. Just smile. Just smile. Here we go.

[reply] [quote]

Welcome

7 Years Ago

This is just the kick off post to encourage members to tell a little about themselves if you so wish. 

Myself, I'm a writer. Published my first title last year in the name of Grimdark and am interested in meeting others who write in the same genre or simply have an appreciation for such material.
[reply] [quote]

Welcome

7 Years Ago

This is just the kick off post to encourage members to tell a little about themselves if you so wish. 

Myself, I'm a writer. Published my first title last year in the name of Grimdark and am interested in meeting others who write in the same genre or simply have an appreciation for such material.
[reply] [quote]

Welcome

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

Hanging by a THREAD.....THREADing the Needle....I'll Stop

7 Years Ago

Just thought "Heyo, might as well put a thread in the thread spot!"  Let's just use this to converse, I guess! :)
[reply] [quote]

Hanging by a THREAD.....THREADing the Needle....I'll Stop

7 Years Ago

Just thought "Heyo, that forum be lookin' pretty empty right now!  I'ma fix that!"  Let's just use this to converse, I guess! :)
[reply] [quote]

-_-Cypher-_-

7 Years Ago

Chem mix, Dirty bomb. Shrapnel's flying by ya
Semtex, murder squad, Smoke signal we ain't hiding.
Rhyming in the rough, not rough with the rhyming.
Consistently buying, flip a dime into a diamond.
till my demise, i'ma trap, till I die man.
Hustler on the side, 
Just reserving my spot, fam
This lands not lost ,
Its the land of the lost men.
Raps not gone, 
Just right now departed.
Lyrics end to start, gada rip the words apart.
Put them back together, in a twisted abstract art .
Sign them to the page in a a bloody beast mark.
Binding what I say, its a writers theme park.
Lions out his cage, blinding light in the dark. 
Pride on the stage, flow ill from the start
-_-BLitZ3D-_-
[reply] [quote]

-_-CYph3R-_-

7 Years Ago

Hustler on the side, 
This lands not lost ,
Raps not gone, 
Just right now departed.
[reply] [quote]

Cypher-_-

7 Years Ago

Hustler on the side, 
This lands not lost ,
Raps not gone, 
Just right now departed.
[reply] [quote]

CYph3R

7 Years Ago

Hustler on the side, 
This lands not lost ,
Raps not gone, 
Just right now departed.