see my 19 books of short stories and poems at www.michaelreisman.net
[reply] [quote]

my books

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

suicide

7 Years Ago

Hurt and confused. Left behind and never to be used. Walked past and never given a second look. In a crowd full of people mingling and yet when you strike a smile nobody seems to recieve the message. How is it that nobody sees you? I dont see how we can avoid and hurt eachother without second thought. How can we ignore and alienate eachother to the point of suicide? How can we be able to obtain the goal of taking eachothers life through the hand of oneself? No remorse ever to be really felt because we have made it a norm. No second looks ever to be given to a person with cuts on thier wrists. We wonder why we all feel alone inside, its because we never give the love or attention needed to eachother. We fake it until we make it and some of us just never make it. What will we achieve going on like this? What possible world will out children live in and our children's children? Hurt and confused, left behind never to be used...walked past in a crowd full of people.
[reply] [quote]

Short Gay Erotica Reviews

7 Years Ago

Hi, my name is Adriel Quinn. I'm just starting my career and am looking for readers to critique my three published short stories. They get a lot of views, but no downloads and would like to know if it's the writing before I continue.  The Real Thing and Camboy are free on Smashwords, so you can download them there if you like. The Defiled is not so I will send you a copy. I would say all their heat levels are on max. I would like as much detail as possible, grammar, plot, typos, characterization, do I use too many commas and clauses, etc. But I would be happy with less. 

The Real Thing is an 8,470 word erotic romance about two teenagers discovering their feelings for each other. 

Camboy is a 4,090 word father-son short about a young internet voyeur who gets caught by his dad. The Amazon version is pseudo-incest, Smaswhords is full on. Amazon wouldn't make it free, so if you prefer that version let me know. 

The Defiled is a fantasy horror about villagers basically being raped by demons. Pretty violent. Child deaths, NO pedophilia, of course. 4,930 words. This version is told from Coen's POV and I'm writing an alternate straight version told from his love interest's, Fia's, perspective.

Thanks!
[reply] [quote]

Editor Seeking to Help Others

7 Years Ago

Hi everyone! I want to help you with your works and assist you in improving them in any way. All I ask in exchange is you take ten minutes at the most to fill out a survey of nine questions I have designed after I have helped you. 

If you're interested, message me the title of your book, what it's about, and your main concerns about it. I hope to hear from you soon!
[reply] [quote]

Hi Newbie Here

7 Years Ago

Hello I just posted 2 chapters of a Paranormal Story I am developing and would love some comments.
[reply] [quote]

Comments for Through the eyes of a child

7 Years Ago

Hi would love some comments on my story thanks
[reply] [quote]

Death Raised Issue 15. Is out.

7 Years Ago

Hi everyone. Letting you know that finally my weekly Dark Fantasy comic series is out Death Raised Issue 15
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi everyone. Letting you know that finally my weekly Dark Fantasy comic series is out Death Raised Issue 15
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

Buy Twitter and Instagram followers from followersgain

7 Years Ago

Buy Twitter followers UK and global cheap on free trial. Get more Instagram followers & likes at unbeatable prices. No password required super-fast 24/7 support. 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

my books

7 Years Ago