Between Heaven and Earth

13 Years Ago

Division: III
Division Leader: Ryan
Name: Quan
Username: Qmembers
Novels: ---
NE Status: New Member

Title is called Between Heaven and Earth. Angels have invaded the earth forcing their will on humans. However there is a group of rebel angels and humans who united to fight take back the planet.

[reply] [quote]

Thankyou for idea

13 Years Ago

Thankyou so much for ideas!
I really apreciated it.
:)

- Chococat
[reply] [quote]

Thanks for your ideas on plots

13 Years Ago

Thank you for your idea. I was thinking along the same lines. You really sparked me for an idea so thanks again.

- Chococat!
[reply] [quote]

Favorite quote.

13 Years Ago

"Things happen in life that you can't stop, but that's no reason to shut out the world." - Crazy Pete, Now and Then
[reply] [quote]

Funny

13 Years Ago

I haven't come across that yet but I'll definately check it out. It's probably a "bug" :P
Gosh that word gives me the creeps :P Have you tried it with different poems?
[reply] [quote]

Strength

13 Years Ago

It takes alot of strength inside to write something so raw, and so exposing and full of real emotion. This had me hooked from the first word, it was just so completely REAL. Don't ever stop writing because you have a voice that deserves to be heard. I'm proud of you, one writer to another, that you are so brave and bold. :)
[reply] [quote]

Caastrophe

13 Years Ago

I think site owners everywhere are good at screwing with their users!
*shakes head sadly*
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

reply to poem
[reply] [quote]

Reviewing.

13 Years Ago

I have always tried to help writers with their stories and poems. But my comments get deleted or completely disregarded, which is fine sometimes. But I find that I can no longer correct poetry because people write how the heart feels and ignore grammar completely. So if you think you can handle it, send me your stories. I'll go over the grammar and see if I can help with anything else. 
[reply] [quote]

Re: Getting to know each other

13 Years Ago

Hi, my name is Denise Seymour, I'm 47 years old, diagnosed with Bipolar, among other mental disorders. I came here because I got wind that a lot of people from AP are here, including a lot of my friends, and AP family. I don't think it is fair as to what Kevin is doing to the site on AP, and it just upsets me knowing that the group that I started there, some of the members left, and didn't even tell me they were definitely leaving. And my group is now on this site, so where my members move I have to move, and I hope that I can get my members back. I think that this is a great group to be in, because it will help us feel a lot better knowing that we moved and now Kevin can deal with everything on that site. He has made it so hard for us to find everything, that nobody knows which end is up or down.
[reply] [quote]

Yes!

13 Years Ago

I for one, absolutely detest that! Complimenting someone is much different than actually taking the time to think of something worthwhile to say. That just isn't a review, it's a comment, and one that can be said about EVERY poem. As for being from the heart, writers can still make mistakes in spelling, grammar etc., and reviews can help correct them.
[reply] [quote]

Documents

13 Years Ago

I always write my poems in wordpad and save them in Documents. I would have a very hard time if i lost my work. Hugs, Nicole
[reply] [quote]

Calm down

13 Years Ago

Pebbles dear, the date of the forum posts here go back to years ago.
Don't worry love.
Anyway, by then AP will get fixed and we can go back to were we came from.

[reply] [quote]

Sunset over the Pharmacy

13 Years Ago

This is the one I deleted, or thought I had
[reply] [quote]

letters

13 Years Ago

are in lite-grey because you must have copy-pasted from a blog etc with that font-colour? 
[reply] [quote]

A little about me

13 Years Ago

Hi,  I am an author of one book, entitled: Poetry of Tomorrow.I am working on another. I'm also on AllPoetry.com My screen name there is: LaBella Amare Rizzo
[reply] [quote]

Hmmm...

13 Years Ago

Well, I disagree with your friend. Perhaps she is offended by the constructive criticism, and therefore doesn't see it as such...? I think it is important to criticise. I don't get enough criticism, and, as a consequence, feel I'm not improving. But you do need to find the right balance between harshness and "fluffiness" as someone put it. You don't want to OFFEND the writer, merely help them.   A good review has to have a point in it that would improve the piece it is commenting on. That is the key factor.
[reply] [quote]

great

13 Years Ago

...formatting, eh?
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

testing a reply to a reply
[reply] [quote]

testing

13 Years Ago

testing reply to reply