100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

Ditto

13 Years Ago

Yes I do believe that this group is an excellent idea, finally a place for free flowing conversion, I may just add a thread!
[reply] [quote]

re:

13 Years Ago

I usually do one of those in the Author's Notes of my books:)
[reply] [quote]

Re: Im allie. :)

13 Years Ago

Haha you sound very hyper, well hello Allie, I hope you reach your goal of creating new friends!
[reply] [quote]

bukowski

13 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

Keep Them Coming

13 Years Ago

We have a wonderful turnout so far, however, we are not quite to the point of meeting our quota for publication.  

PLEASE: tell everyone you know, who writes to open a site here and join our group and submit!!!!  We can not do this alone, we need EVERYONE!  

Have a great day...

[reply] [quote]

Inspiration

13 Years Ago

Inspiration can come from anything, I wouldn't underestimate it just yet my friend.
[reply] [quote]

My opinion on your write

13 Years Ago

I like this write,   Maybe HELD me breathless and only a few other little things that may make the flow easier.   Other than that, you have a piece of work here, embrace it.   I don't know what the format looks like yet, I am on my way to your site to see if it is as good as your words.   Enjoy'd   Legacy
[reply] [quote]

Aww thanks SpokenWord

13 Years Ago

For the lovely comments on getting to know you .. also for the feature of If.. loved what you said.
Human social issues, yes that is what i like writing about - were i younger and free i would do all it takes to be a journalists so i could go to the people and let them tell their stories.
Thanks SW:)
[reply] [quote]

re: grassroots publishing movement and art

13 Years Ago

Art written or painted seems like it's all about how successful one's vanity is. Vanity in this case being some quality of the thing that people can attach their own meaning and relevance to. Vanity because it has to do with how much it pertains to them. And there is no accounting for taste.

The demon vagina painting is funny. At least you have a profitable artistic career. I haven't found work as an artist or a word-smith because I am just starting out, and I have no idea how to go about either.

Good luck with your grass roots movement. 
[reply] [quote]

No problem

13 Years Ago

No problem but it will change! like now!
[reply] [quote]

Very cool idea.

13 Years Ago

I LOVE Led Zelppelin!!    
[reply] [quote]

artist

13 Years Ago

I would say Claws of Fury would be a good person to read as well as Roy Mccarthy.
[reply] [quote]

my response

13 Years Ago

Sure, that sounds really cool.
[reply] [quote]

Request Granted!

13 Years Ago

I've just posted the fourth chapter, and it is from Marik's POV just like the first.  Also, you were right.  I was teasing you.  I want to hook my readers and keep them impatient on the edge of their seats. 
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Please invite others.
[reply] [quote]

<3

13 Years Ago

He doesn't READ the letters? ANY letter? What the hell.   What I read, especially the last paragraph, made me teary eyed. If he doesn't read, go and tell him that you love him in face. Its better than not saying at all. I did it. And it saved me a lot of headache and heartache. When you truly love someone, it involves taking a lot of risks.
[reply] [quote]

your book

13 Years Ago

yeah, sure
:D
[reply] [quote]

Re: Okay I am totally new Here.

13 Years Ago

What would you like to know first? How to post things, how to get a good start to becoming popular (haven't accomplished this fairly new here too). What would you like to know?
[reply] [quote]

Everyone, Quick, Get Ready

13 Years Ago

We have yet to meet our quota! So, we would like to ask everyone to hurry in and submit...   In order to fulfill our goals we must have 100% participation... (or at least close).   Have a great day,   Legacy    
[reply] [quote]

ummm

13 Years Ago

i really dont know ive got soooooo many of these pictures on my laptop, i just think there the cutest!!!!!!