something hopeful was creeping into my soul
now I am shaken
past reacting
let it slip by

Glad the challenges are here Judy X
[reply] [quote]

Do it!

13 Years Ago

I'd do it! I'd definitely read it. You should just write it! Who cares if we think it's a good idea or not? I mean it sound good to me, but write for you not other ppl.
[reply] [quote]

Do it!

13 Years Ago

Well I'd read it. You should just write it. :D
[reply] [quote]

Thanks

13 Years Ago

I will try to gather more research on it. I'm still waiting for some more feedback though.
[reply] [quote]

Twimax

13 Years Ago

I once kept dreaming about my two favorite books a the time and decided to make a combined book of them (maximum ride and twilight saga) into twimax. It all developed into a series in my head with the book I have now(also my name) Unique series about how all books villians have a deeper meaning (maximum ride, Daniel X, The dead is series, Vladimir Tod series, Live, Life, Love, Freedom, and ect.) Wouldn't be able to publish but it would be so fun in fact their a website for those who even like to rewrite books like Maximum ride series.
[reply] [quote]

Welcome

13 Years Ago

Glad to have you here Judy. Hopefully I will get this thing figured out soon so we can post our works.
[reply] [quote]

hey

13 Years Ago

Im in sorry for being later
[reply] [quote]

Hello JVL

13 Years Ago

JVL! I am so glad to see you here, and on your usual excellent poetic top form, good to see you my friend ..
[reply] [quote]

My two cents

13 Years Ago

While I somewhat agree with you one must also take into account that this is a public website. Not everyone here is even capable of giving a proper review. Let alone willing to do it on their own accord. Lucky for them there aren't any requirements for joining. I'll admit that this may be a bit disheartening but at the same time I can't help but feel you may be asking a bit much of people.  I wouldn't give up on writing websites as a whole but you might want to look into taking a creative writing workshop/class.
[reply] [quote]

:)

13 Years Ago

This is a really great idea, Cynthia. Thanks for inviting me. :)
[reply] [quote]

whoops

13 Years Ago

Nooooo I,ve lost my poem for your challenge - I thought it was here ....What have I done,wher has it gone. such a chump. Judy I will try again, please be patient with a dopey Welsh emigre..... ;o)
[reply] [quote]

Grackles

13 Years Ago

Such a rare word now, almost lost even here. Glad to see it alive and well and in your hands Judy x
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
[reply] [quote]

missing Devons!

13 Years Ago

totally...miss him too :(
[reply] [quote]

Reply to Comment on Group Forum

13 Years Ago

Thx! I just need to do some more research and planning and then I'll start writing it. I'll let you know when I post up here so you can start reading it.
[reply] [quote]

???

13 Years Ago

Other methods? Such as?
[reply] [quote]

On Tap #6

13 Years Ago

Oh, don't look now but you all have seriously pissed Mabel off! *bottles crash in the stock room* No, don't go back there, you really don't want to see her in this state! She is madder than a wet cat! Seems like someone "forgot" to tip and poor ol' George had to take it out of her pay! And one thing Mabel can't stand is someone messing with her money! She stands firm on the believe that if she gives you what you want then you BEST pay your dues!

Prompt: Describe the one thing that you just won't allow even from your best friend. That line that when crossed is THE declaration of a smack down.

The catch: You have to write it from one of the following perspectives: Your right shoe, elderly woman in the checkout line, well loved pet dog (or cat), the corner gigolo or George (yes, the Hair of the Dog owner, George).

(Poetry or Prose does not matter...but please keep prose to <1,500 words)

On Tap #6 Contest:
[reply] [quote]

Please submit your writing :)

13 Years Ago

Please submit your writing that is fun, silly, charming, heartfelt.  Would love to read your writings :) Any suggestions you would like to see here, I would love to hear. 
[reply] [quote]

Chain Novel

13 Years Ago

So I guess im 14 then :) Drop me a message when it's my turn.

[reply] [quote]

:D

13 Years Ago

I would write my life story down. Of course embellishing a few parts... lol jk. But really I think my life. Just so someone would know it all.
[reply] [quote]

Absolutely.

13 Years Ago

All I have to say about people like that is, "Stop being a politician!"