100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

Love teasers

13 Years Ago

This pain boils to it's defeat ...
Cravings of lust left incomplete ...
This desire to feel serene ...
Has depleted me ... 
Filling a void with shameful lacerations ...
and scars are their to contest ...
Bleak rooms of hidden emotion ...
under the sleeves of your corruption ...
Leading the grave of my destruction ...
Six miles long, never ending deep ...
Sincerely,
              Crystalina
[reply] [quote]

Dialogue and Review

13 Years Ago

It would be nice to have something where members submit a chapter and we can give them feed back on it. Like once a week maybe? To encourage constructive reviewing. 
Also, maybe a dialogue where members can just bounce ideas back and forth. Just thinking. 
[reply] [quote]

Dialogue and Review

13 Years Ago

It would be nice to have something where members submit a chapter and we can give them feed back on it. Like once a week maybe? To encourage constructive reviewing. 
Also, maybe a dialogue where members can just bounce ideas back and forth. Just thinking. 
[reply] [quote]

Continuation

13 Years Ago

Yeah, that's a great idea. I'll definitely continue from it, and I think other people will too. I'm a bit of hypocrite here, but I don't like hearing "this was great... yeah... yeah... yeah" AND??? That's another reason why I started this group, which I also think is manageable. I personally like Weaver's reviews. In my opinion, they're extremely informative.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Interaction as in: Leave replys, post writing, tell me what you want to see in the group? Contests? Forums on writing tips or something? Anything :D
[reply] [quote]

Steel Bugs

13 Years Ago

Sorry I haven't been around, I am up to my eyeballs in this investigation.
Glad to see everybody that's here!
Judging from much of my research, the world is changing fast, and we will need to act quickly if we hope to live on it indefinitely.
I'll Be Back....
[reply] [quote]

A Dark Poem.

13 Years Ago

Dear Agony   Dear Agony faceless enemy I'm suffering slowly.     My worst enemy my best friend yes the darkest agony.     The darkest days those painful memories my broken heart.     The walls, huge and black no windows no doors no light.     My life no longer worth saving neither is my dreams.     My dearest agony let me go my worst enemy laughs I can't escape.

It's one of my darkest poems.
You're welcome to check out the rest of my poems if you like.
[reply] [quote]

hmmm.

13 Years Ago

That could be interesting.  I would like to see a post with you having coffee with Geoffrey Meeks.  
[reply] [quote]

Confundar

13 Years Ago

I am so out of touch...lol...
I don't know how this group thing works.
I don't know how or if or when or what icons to click on.
It's funny, I know, Iknow,
but what I wanted to say, whether anyone hears me or not,
Is that the Video of the week for this group is a good pick (Waytogo, Susan!)
I would like to know if one can tell who has watched the video, and can we comment and  question sobre' MrZinn.
Man, that dude didn't get a Nobel, and that is inexcusable.
Obama? that silly little man has never done anything worthwhile. (in my opinion, of course)
Hello Everybody!
Got some great Sinaloan, Doyawanna?
[reply] [quote]

C: Cutest thing

13 Years Ago

C: I think the cutest thing in the WORLD are baby bichon frises!!!!!
[reply] [quote]

Yo

13 Years Ago

I've actually tried to do this several months ago but the writers were a bit uncooperative so I thought it might work better if there were less people working on the same project. I guess you were kinda disappointed that no one really joined huh :/  What I would have in mind for a collab story is one where the plot isn't overly generic/cliched and where the main character is actually evil or something along those lines.
[reply] [quote]

One of Shelley's

13 Years Ago

One of my favorites by Shelley is this  short one.  Just last night our full moon was wearing such a gauzy veil and I thought of this.
The Waning Moon
And like a dying lady, lean and pale,
Who totters forth, wrapped in a gauzy veil,
Out of her chamber, led by the insane
And feeble wanderings of her fading brain,
The moon arose up in the murky east,
A white and shapeless mass.
[reply] [quote]

Road Apples

13 Years Ago

That's what we call horse turds out west.
We put them on plants and they are happy, the plants that is.
This bare looking peach tree in my yard is sprouting some nice flowers.
I wonder if the road apples I put on there helped.
I think so.
I have a lot of problems with ants on the fruit of this tree.
I wouldn't think of putting chemicals on it or anything, there must be a key to this dilemma.
So that somebody besides the ants could appreciate those fat peaches.
[reply] [quote]

Writers block.

13 Years Ago

When I find I have writers block, I simply just write a story/poem, with-out using any names of people. (I.e. It Comes.) I have a poem posted about writers block for me, if you’d like to read it. :] ~S. D. Blankenship
[reply] [quote]

What's up with this?

13 Years Ago

Whats up with this? I didn't type my message all jumbled up like it shows when I clicked  save. It was spaced just right when I did it. I tried to fix it, but it keeps coming up, mixed up...hope readers can understand it. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? thanks ice
[reply] [quote]

It doesn't

13 Years Ago

looked messed up now I can read it easily. I'm glad you joined up I am very glad that you placed something here thanks for sharing
[reply] [quote]

book idea

13 Years Ago

hey there, what about a teen mystery.
[reply] [quote]

Chapter

13 Years Ago

This sounds awesome :-) I'll do the next one.
[reply] [quote]

My favorites..

13 Years Ago

To be frank, there's no 'Favorite' for me. I mean, they just keep changing. Sometimes, it would be as simple as 'To a butterfly' (Wordsworth) and 'Music, when soft voices die' (Shelley). Other times, it'd be 'The Old Cumberland Beggar' and 'The sensitive plant'. It's completely unpredictable. However, my current favorites are:

The recluse (Book one: Home at Grasmere) by Wordsworth.

And Hymn to intellectual beauty by Shelley.
[reply] [quote]

Hey, C.

13 Years Ago

hey, C. Being friends sounds good. Feel free to write me about anything, all kinds of stuff if you like. Maybe I'll be able to relate, if not I'll try. Its okay if you don't have many friends. I was a loner for most of my life and I only have a few friends now. I'll be sure to look through your writing. Please comment on mine, no one has yet.

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5