100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

Favorite

13 Years Ago

One of my favorite parts about being a Libra is my Please No CSSartistic side. Writing is my form of art.
[reply] [quote]

software

13 Years Ago

have you ever tried Storyist or do you have any idea of pluses / minuses compared to Write It Now ?

[reply] [quote]

Angie

13 Years Ago

O.o Meaning?
[reply] [quote]

Muahaaha

13 Years Ago

lol, yes, I knew exactly who the little imp was!  ;)  I don't think I've ever actually written a short story.  Lots of poetry and then a novel.....so now a short story....yikes!  Seriously though, I think its a great idea! Gloria
[reply] [quote]

Designs of a Creative Mind

13 Years Ago

moss on a wall,
tucked keenly in a crevice,
secreted with care and fore thought,
to what ferns spilling over the paraput have wrought.    cascading the grotto of pool hidden,   water trickling over horizon vanishing ,   chirps and wiggles abounding within,   nature mustering a vestigal verdant garden.    little sapo hanging air bound,   home to be in the green dwellings of the rock wall,   had she not thought in her place between dreams and reality,   that today your abode she did form.
[reply] [quote]

my point of view

13 Years Ago

I agree, I hate every thing in school i only think it is good for one thing which is getting to know people that is it . the education is flat and boring we don't really learn what we do is memories what ever is needed so pretty much it is a waste . i if all of it would change into more interactive teaching like applying what you learn instead of keeping it all in our heads . teachers always have this excuse "we don't have time " . 
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

you'll eventually be 13 so yeah you count, we have people who are older joined here just because they support teenage writers
[reply] [quote]

Hi

13 Years Ago

If its a short one, yes, it'll be fine.
[reply] [quote]

Hi

13 Years Ago

Of course! Just add in to the group, than simply. wait, yes, please wait.
[reply] [quote]

Reviewed

13 Years Ago

I reviewed a couple of people… :)
[reply] [quote]

Some excellent replies to this post - keep going!

13 Years Ago

Many of my fellow group members are not Christian. Even so, I would be interested to read more of your responses.     Julian   Answers In Genesis: www.answersingenesis.org   The Christian Institute: www.christian.org.uk   SPUC prolife: www.spuc.org.uk
[reply] [quote]

Well...

13 Years Ago

I alos think of that... maybe we need to discuss this as well......
[reply] [quote]

Yes

13 Years Ago

Hells yea
[reply] [quote]

Hii

13 Years Ago

Yeah, I have the opening chapter to one of my books I would like to share. Is this okay?
[reply] [quote]

I'm...

13 Years Ago

working on something right now. :) Putting a little more thought into it than I usually do, so sorry for the wait. I'll review your books perhaps this coming weekend when I have the time. :)
[reply] [quote]

Writing

13 Years Ago

Sorry...just really ran short on time. I'm going to be posting some stuff soon, book updates and the like.

Keep it open!
[reply] [quote]

Music

13 Years Ago

Seether inspires me.
[reply] [quote]

KeanesPark:Reply

13 Years Ago

Well-said.

I agree. You have a point. You should take a look at a piece on here that I wrote, "And the Madness Finally Revealed Itself". It may not be the most agreeable or true in everybody's mind, but it is based around similar Ideas. I would love to hear what you think.

Thank you.
[reply] [quote]

Techniccly---

13 Years Ago

abook i plan on entering is technicly science fiction because it is based in the future with future technology and stuff, but there are no robots or anything. there is a paralel dimension, and aliens from the dimension... the main characters are also half legendary phoenix firebird kids...... the can make fire and transport and read minds..... would that count a science fiction for this contest?
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
bbb
[reply] [quote]

Re: Lack of time or interest?

13 Years Ago

I have had a lack of time, but not interest!   I just posted a new chapter to my novel, Menna Kibb.  I hope this group keeps going and people will review each others work.  Please keep the group going!