100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

Chapter length

13 Years Ago

I try to not worry about chapter length. As long as the chapter leaves the reader wanting to read more, it has done its job.  
[reply] [quote]

Re: Introduce yourself

13 Years Ago

I'm Rachel. :)   I'm 16 and relatively new to the site. I've been writing since about the 2nd grade and have one story on the site. It's my chaptered historical, horror story. I love good poetry, but cannot write it for the life of me, so I stick to the short stories and full-length pieces. I like Dylan Thomas, Douglas Adams, Oscar Wilde, and stuff like that.
[reply] [quote]

yeah

13 Years Ago

yeah i saw it...he is so emo con:)
[reply] [quote]

league table

13 Years Ago

I'm not sure how well the league table is working. I've been using the 'anonymous review' form to tag my reviews for the spreadsheet but I seem to be down a review when I haven't missed any. In fact have done more than just the featured chapter most weeks since I joined.   I don't understand this. Also this week's one isn't added yet.
[reply] [quote]

Question

13 Years Ago

What suggestions might you have on ways in which I can improve my writing? Have never been satisfied with any stuff I've written, always thinking it should be better.
[reply] [quote]

ME!

13 Years Ago

1. People inspire my writing, situations I am put in, how I am feeling inspires my writing. Everything around me even a small thing can inspire a poem within me.
2. Writers block is a really tough thing to work through. But I think what brings on writers block is stress, and trying too hard to write a poem you think people will like. To get through writers block I think you need to calm down, start people watching, start really paying attention to the world around you. And something will hopefully inspire you to write.
3. Yes I defiantly draw inspiration from the people around me, people have a really big impact on my writing. Most of my writings are from people, or personal experience.
4. I write so I can get my emotions out, so that I can express myself. I do it because if I didn't I would explode with emotion. I would be a mess with poetry.
5. I have been writing sense I was 11, I wrote a historical novel at 11. I just started writing poetry about two three months ago.
6. 11 years old
7. Edger Alen Poe
8. Sometimes music inspires a poem, I have to listen to music while I write.
10. I can't write short stories, I get to wrapped up in the story I just can't stop and then it's too late to make it short. I write poetry, and novel's I have 3 novel's that I have written but are not edited.
[reply] [quote]

Hey

13 Years Ago

Congratulations on the featured writing! Are you going to post any exclusive writing on this thing?
[reply] [quote]

spreadsheet

13 Years Ago

Hi, Can Be Human be added to the spreadsheet please. I think that I have missed logging a title on there already as i am listed as owing a review when i should be ahead. Thanks
[reply] [quote]

Spreadsheet

13 Years Ago

Hi, please add Be Human to spreadsheet. I thinnk i have omitted a review from there already as last week i was listed as owing a review when I should be ahead. Thanks
[reply] [quote]

news letter idea

13 Years Ago

I like the idea and once a week would give you time to gather material and keep us up to date.  Thank you for all your hard work on Wc
[reply] [quote]

Daz is in the house

13 Years Ago

Daz has a great sense of humor, and she does not put up with those namby-pamby reviews that say "Your writing is lovely. I like the way you use words.  You will know exactly what she thinks, since honesty is the best policy!
[reply] [quote]

Hi Taylor

13 Years Ago

I have never done this before .......so be patient with me!   lol   My email is [email protected]   I look forward to taking part in this...   Kerwin
[reply] [quote]

RE

13 Years Ago

I love the last four on that list esp Bleach!
[reply] [quote]

hello

13 Years Ago

my e-mail is [email protected]
[reply] [quote]

Whats your major?

13 Years Ago

Thank you Erica for starting some energy on the page, i've just been way too busy.  I major in Criminal Justice and Forensic Science
[reply] [quote]

My Email

13 Years Ago

my email is [email protected]
[reply] [quote]

Newsletter

13 Years Ago

1 is fine.  More too much - for both you and us
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
bbb
[reply] [quote]

Re: Agree or not

13 Years Ago

I think once a week is about all I can keep up with, besides the fact that you shouldn't overburden yourself.
[reply] [quote]

Hello

13 Years Ago

I am thinking on submiting.
[reply] [quote]

I like the Town Crier also...

13 Years Ago

it sounds ok to me