100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

Spammed

13 Years Ago

I don't really care what you plan for a featured writer. I'm being spammed by this thread on a daily basis...but if I were interested, I'd say its not a bad idea. There you go. My vote is yes. Happy?
[reply] [quote]

Re: New Idea

13 Years Ago

Sounds alright to me.
[reply] [quote]

vote

13 Years Ago

i'll be voting for EverEmma.
[reply] [quote]

2nd Chapter Winners

13 Years Ago

Featured Writer: Chapter II Featured Writing: II. Unholy Roller  Honorable Mention: Another COllision and Introduction
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
bbb
[reply] [quote]

re: new idea

13 Years Ago

I think it is a fabulous idea to open up an area for other writers to ask questions of the featured writer, etc.  It could be a real learning experience and sharpen us as writers.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
bbb
[reply] [quote]

re: featured writer

13 Years Ago

Are the people everyone is voting for the ONLY people who are up for featured writer this time around?  If so, I will cast my vote for Craig Froman, as I know what his work is like.
[reply] [quote]

Chapters

13 Years Ago

I like Paris' idea of more chapters, depending on the length of the work. I've seen some chapters on here that are over 10,000 words whilst others are only one thousand. Perhaps making it an average word count instead, so that everybody gets 5k words. ????   The blog talk radio thing probably wouldn't work for me since I am in England and the time zones don't fit well for that sort of interaction :(
[reply] [quote]

would you like to read my stuff?

13 Years Ago

hello there, i have been looking for a proofreader, would you be interested? i could really use some prespective on my writing. i dont think its good but with your help i will be able to ad or drop things as needed thank you so much for your help 
shantelle
[reply] [quote]

hello there

13 Years Ago

would you mind proof reading my stories?  i could really use some help. 
[reply] [quote]

Book name ideas

13 Years Ago

God Dust for me
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Nice its always good to leave a story behind in your life.
[reply] [quote]

Really?

13 Years Ago

Really  I think that would be a good book.
[reply] [quote]

WOTD

13 Years Ago

Thank you, thank you.  I love WOTD.  I look forward to it, and appreciate it.  Thank you.
[reply] [quote]

That`s great!

13 Years Ago

Good for you! I`m glad :D
[reply] [quote]

Vote

13 Years Ago

David W. Moore III
[reply] [quote]

questionnaire

13 Years Ago

I'm afraid I am new here and have no criteria for judging entries.  A list would be very helpful.  Is this what this thread is about? New members of the contest group have little understanding of their role and often cannot help with judging because they don't know where to find the entries for a given contest.  Clear links to each competition's entries would be more than helpful. When there are a large number of entries it would be useful to simply vote than to have to formally review and score each piece. Perhaps I haven't found that one. Patricia
[reply] [quote]

Questionaire

13 Years Ago

What inspires your writing?

[reply] [quote]

Authors

13 Years Ago

Who are your favorite Authors? 
[reply] [quote]

writer's block

13 Years Ago

very good question, hope we get some answers for this cuz i get writers block alot!
[reply] [quote]

why?

13 Years Ago

Wait! Why do you want to give this away in the first place? I mean you got it started up and everything, so why would you just give it up?