[reply] [quote]

um...

14 Years Ago

my guess:
-When Four become One
[reply] [quote]

I put up and take down

14 Years Ago

I think it is a wonderful idea.   I just don't keep my work published long. 
[reply] [quote]

~

14 Years Ago

Maybe if you had specific characters in mind you can post them right about now? I have nothing at the moment :3
[reply] [quote]

The Rhoswen Possessions by Charlene Woodcock

14 Years Ago

I have posted the first three chapters. Would love to have anyone read it and review it! Thanks for your consideration!
[reply] [quote]

http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/sarah/608622/

14 Years Ago

I love writing poetry and would like people to review my writings
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

I'll add more of my work and invite friends :)
[reply] [quote]

Well...

14 Years Ago

I don`t have any problems but I`m able to help as well if someone wants.
[reply] [quote]

Agree.

14 Years Ago

Yeah, I agree with the last post.
[reply] [quote]

will someone reply?

14 Years Ago

I want to chat!
[reply] [quote]

yes but...

14 Years Ago

but be sure that it is original :p i wouldn't have sent u a request if it wasn't dork! lol yes of course you can
[reply] [quote]

Good

14 Years Ago

Fanfics do count? Good.
[reply] [quote]

New Story, looking for constructive feedback

14 Years Ago

New story up for review, 'The Hunted.' Looking for constructive criticsm and feedback.'
[reply] [quote]

Tom Robbins & Italo Calvino

14 Years Ago

Two of my favorite, though their styles vary greatly from each other, are Tom Robbins and Italo Calvino.  If you haven't heard of either I would recommend starting with 'Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates' by Robbins; 'Invisible Cities' or 'If on a Winters Night a Traveler' by Calvino.  

Another author I've just been introduced to, James Meek, has peaked an interest with his novel 'The Peoples Act of Love' - read it.  It's fantastic.  

I do enjoy reading Hemingway on occasion.  Their is an intensity of sorts that he lacks though, in my opinion, that I haven't quite placed yet.  Nevertheless there are times when only Hemingway can fill that void I sometimes feel.
[reply] [quote]

Yes

14 Years Ago

Yes
[reply] [quote]

My Current Fav.

14 Years Ago

“I’m gonna get you this time old man!” Dessa Kelly shouted as she ran down the middle of a hallway in an abandoned hotel. Her auburn hair flowing wildly behind her, her green eyes were alert and ever ready. “Impromptu training grounds” Chance had called them. It was someplace that they could train and fight, pretty much destroy the whole building and no one would notice or even care. She skid to a stop at a cross section of the hallway, she moved slowly, not making a sound as she crept past the intersection. Her feet were adorned with dance shoes, the soles worn down so much that they left no distinguishable markings. The pants she wore were skin tight but the material was made to breath and stretch so they wouldn’t impede her movement. She wore a shirt with some heavy metal band on it, the print was faded so much so that she couldn’t even tell who it was anymore.
[reply] [quote]

KSD;AFJSALKJD.

14 Years Ago

So so so excited, I just used this prompt to try to get my juices flowing, and it worked. I wrote a pretty decent short little story.  Even though it's all over the place, I feel accomplished. Thank you so much.
[reply] [quote]

Hi All!

14 Years Ago

Would greatly appreciate and reciprocate all reviews. Right now I have a short story and a growing novel of about 59K words in the works.

Peace.

[reply] [quote]

RE: Ideas

14 Years Ago

I cmpltely agree, I think you should make a petition for review comments
[reply] [quote]

BTR

14 Years Ago

BlogTalkRadio.com is a website where people can do their own audio broadcasts (like a radio show). Listeners can call in and participate in a moderated discussion. They also have a chat area in which listeners can participate. So the entire group can set a time to meet on the net and hold a moderated talk in "talk show format" while also typing into a chatroom with one another.
[reply] [quote]

Greetings from India

14 Years Ago

Hey there :) I'm meg. I'm from India. My style of writing happens to be dark, sometimes romantic, but almost always with a touch of morbidity. I'm 21 and have just gotten my degree in the arts. Working on a diploma in illustration and print media design at the moment. Good luck with the Authors' Society, Nicole..