100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

ideas for contests

14 Years Ago

I have a few ideas...   *) I've always heard about people being abducted by aliens. How about a short story about our own (made up hopefully) alien abduction (romance)?   *) If you could order on ebay the perfect droid, what would he/she look like? A story about this perfect droid coming into your life and all the naughty things that can be done with it.     If I think of anything else I'll let you know. 
[reply] [quote]

Me

14 Years Ago

1) I have been writing since I found out what a pencil was 2) Koda is my alias. I don't like using my real name on the Internet. 3) I am addicted to anime...badly. 4) My favourite TV show (anime) is Fullmetal Alchemist 5) My favourite TV show (nonanime) is Rizzoli and Isles 6) Twilight is the worst thing on this planet 7) Justin Bieber is worse than Twilight 8) I love acting, writing, reading, and drawing 9) My favourite song (at the moment lol) is "Ready Steady Go" by L'arc~en~Ciel 10) I want to be more famous than James Patterson
[reply] [quote]

Re: Books :)

14 Years Ago

I have read everyone's book and I'm on the last book posted so far. ;)
[reply] [quote]

hi

14 Years Ago

hallo everyone,
my name is qaralynn (no it´s not XD) and I´m ....15 years old..I´m dutch but I live in surinam right now..I have no idea in which grade I´m in, because we count different around here..I write to clear my head and just because I need to..in english I only write poetry because my vocab sucks XD In dutch I write books and stories though..I´m obsessed with russia (russian), other languages, and well other stuff XD
if you have any questions, just ask XD
[reply] [quote]

Re: Is my story any good?

14 Years Ago

Hey! Thanks for reviewing my story, it meant a lot to me and I hope your doing good in school :) Just wanted to say thanks! bye!!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Sadest-happiest-weirdest-best moment in your life

14 Years Ago

The saddest moment of my life actually took place over about a month. It was when my parents split up. It felt more like an explosion and I was trapped in it's aftermath. I had to stay in the safe house with my mom and two brothers for about twenty odd days, maybe a month. I don't remember, I was ten.
The happiest  moment of my life was when I realized that I don't need my father in my life or even his approval. I'm not the person he wants me to be, but I'm exactly who I want to be and that's all I need.
[reply] [quote]

New Ideas

14 Years Ago

Thanks for your input! Sure, if you have any advice you would like to share about a certain aspect of the writing process (realistic characters, how to defeat writer's block, etc), I could do a feature.
[reply] [quote]

genre help

14 Years Ago

I like the first two ideas already. My suggestion relies heavily on the people but there could be a forum to easier help writers that are focusing on a particular genre. One for fantasy, horror, drama, romance, etc. It's just a starter idea but like I said I would get more intake from the people and see what they are writing and what genre seems to be popular.
[reply] [quote]

murder mystery

14 Years Ago

You can set it after the murder e.g. the investigation, meeting suspects...
[reply] [quote]

Odd Couples

14 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

Odd Couples

14 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

Re: Poe

14 Years Ago

But why Poe?  What about in Europe.  Shelly, the Bronte's, Browning, ect, all doe a great job as well.
[reply] [quote]

No Forced Posting

14 Years Ago

No, that's fine, I totally understand. I won't be posting my entire novel either. This was just a motivation to get you guys to keep the group active. In fact, you don't have to post any of your actual work at all if you don't want to, so no worries =)
[reply] [quote]

Would you like a review?

14 Years Ago

Don't let one person make you change your characters. It's YOUR story, and unless you know that chick personally, you don't know if she has your best interest in mind. Is she a publisher? An editor? Does she have the credentials to tell YOU how to write YOUR story? Probably not. If you'd like a critique (constructive criticism only--I won't be insulting your work), I'd be happy to. Just let me know what you'd like me to focus on (plot, grammar, story flow, realistic characters).
[reply] [quote]

my reply...

14 Years Ago

urm...horror!! yay!!!

nah, i prefer the slow pacing thriller book...I hate to get all jumpy wumpy...
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Ill take 7
[reply] [quote]

You Never Know? by Victor P Vigil Jr

14 Years Ago

Victor P Vigil jr
[reply] [quote]

Dude, chill out

14 Years Ago

I'm not sure if you were a partaker in the NaNoWriMo challenge, but if you weren't, you'd know it was one-month long in which you were supposed to write a novel. Every writer knows that's impossible. And I didn't create the course or the group to make people write a novel in 6 months. If you don't want to, you don't have to. It's a new method that I've decided to try out and I figured it'd be a lot more fun to do with other people, so I posted it up to see if anyone was interested. I'm not entirely worried about the course outline, because as I've said a million times (if you looked at the course, you'd know) that it will most likely change based on the feedback I get each week. I'm not saying that I (nor anyone else) can write a novel in 6 months, but I am saying that I'd like to try. Thanks for the feedback, anyway. But about the publishing thing, I didn't say I was going give people advice on how to get published, I said if/when I finish my novel and get to the attempt-to-be-published point (in so many words), that I'd give advice based on my experiences (whatever they might be). I'm not published, nor will I attempt to give anyone advice until I am. I don't give advice based on what I don't know. I have 3 novel completed, and I've been writing for quite a while, so I'm pretty sure I know a few things about the process of writing a novel, just as I'm sure that your process is probably quite different from mine. That's why I'm not "pushing" my ideals onto anyone else, if I were, I definitely wouldn't ask for feedback. Anyway, I'll take into consideration your views, and probably change the course outline, but maybe try another approach next time at expressing your views. I'm a pretty chill person, but most people would have definitely deleted your comments and probably insulted you because of the way you laid out your views. Thanks anyway.
[reply] [quote]

To My Love

14 Years Ago

Dream through this deathly night, Shake the chains of life   Jump into the shower my love, And I’ll turn out the light   All the days of happiness and good, Cannot repair all the guilt   Let us not forget our inhibitions, Run into a prairie of passion   Can we not bury our differences? Are we not allowed to change?   Through the pathway we are chosen, Past the alter we will stand
[reply] [quote]

:P

14 Years Ago

I wonder if this group actually does anything