100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

What has inspired me to write?

14 Years Ago

I started writing @ a very young age. As for what has inspired me? Just going through various things in my life. It saved me.
[reply] [quote]

hi havent got an idea for the title .But wish it to be a AABB poem it makes it simpler Tate

14 Years Ago

I wander through the world, lost and confused
trailing thoughts I've tossed aside and abused
[reply] [quote]

(:

14 Years Ago

I'm Annie, and I'm from the United States
[reply] [quote]

Role Playing

14 Years Ago

In the world of role play...there is always needed a place... I like the idea of a small village...Let's say we call it... "River Bend" named simply because it's located where a sizeable river slow turns as it works it's way through the plains of some country..which we have no name for yet. The town needs a history...Why it's there... In this case we can keep it simple...It grew up where it did, so to guard one side of the river belonging to one race/clan/or type of people, from those on the other side of the bridge with crosses the river at this point. The people of the town are your players...or perhaps the players are adventurers and wonderers that have found themselves simply stopping through, yet have stayed. That could be decided later. Every playing member would need to come up with a reason why they decided to stay in the town. For some it might be hopes of being hired by a local noble to deal with a problem them have, or maybe they are there because they are a problem and they are hiding from local authorities that are seeking them. In any case. People need to know who they are and how they fit into the place that is created. The goal...can be anything really. Perhaps there's rumors of treasure, or one of the local lords is in league with some dark force that seeks to bring evil into the world, which would be bad. So the village leader is offering a reward for a group of people to stop the evil lord. People should be able to pick their type of race or character...elf, dwarf, thief, human, knight, priest..ect..ect.   The biggest issue is how, once the place, the charcters and the goal is created, will the players interact in writen form? That...I leave up to you.   I spent years running Dungeons and Dragon campaigns for friends of mine. I even have elaborate and detailed continent maps of worlds that i've created.   Anyways...There my two bits! :) Wolfie 
[reply] [quote]

re:

14 Years Ago

honestly .. i just wanna know .. why do u give a damn about people? i mean as long you care for and are happy with the people who mean alot to you, the very existence of other people who apparantly aggravate you should be inconsequential .. atleast that's how it should be .. right?
[reply] [quote]

Inspiration

14 Years Ago

I'm not much of a talker, except with my friends. Even now, I can go days without uttering a word to anyone. Partly because of that I bottle everything up. Writing allows me to escape, whether it be based on events in my life, or a fantasy. I can throw myself into a completely different world, and I like that feeling.Being in that... state of nirvana, away from my reality, keeps me writing.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Does size matter?

14 Years Ago

Size doesn't matter, it's what he does with it and where the writer takes it that counts. Charisma in a male character is also very alluring, personally I'm more of a eyes and intelligence girl. Although it seems that most of my main male characters are well endowed, they also have a modicum of intelligence!
[reply] [quote]

Blu

14 Years Ago

User: Arctic Fox Name: Blu Age: 19 Race: Human Powers; Controls water, ice, and mist Bio: Orphan, raised by uncle until his death when Blu was 15.  Blu set out with his pet Husky in search of a girl/woman named Raven.  Raven is the caretaker of his father's spear "Mizu." Act: Quiet, shy Description: Short cropped brown hair with green eyes (gold ring around pupil). 5’11 wears cargo shorts, sandals, and button up Hawaiian flower shirt. Broad shouldered, but not fat. Only jewelry is one Celtic Cross necklace and three silver armband around his left wrist (anyone can draw him for me if they want) Pet: Husky -> “Silver”
[reply] [quote]

:)

14 Years Ago

well that's good. your parents must reallly love each other. ^_^ i wish you luck on your goal of being published and im sure you'll be a great husband to the lucky girl who gets to be your wife. (^.^)
[reply] [quote]

Japanese Street Fashion

14 Years Ago

I like that make-up. Where do you buy it at?
[reply] [quote]

Thanks for the clarification :)

14 Years Ago

Oh, all right. XD Thanks. I thought that's what it was, but I got confused.
[reply] [quote]

Thanks

14 Years Ago

Thanks still fill free to join!!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Tell me why you write the genre you write.

14 Years Ago

I prefer to write fiction stories that deal with fantasy, drama, and/or romance. With fiction, I can let my imagination take over, though many of my stories all deal with an issue that I had growing up, or still deal with. I have no boundaries to stay in, with works in my benefit, since my mind is always buzzing. I like to throw myself into a world of supernatural beings, or love, or anything really. It's nice to escape reality.
[reply] [quote]

stuck a little.

14 Years Ago

I'm stuck on two stories but will only tell about the one I'm working on currently. It's Bereavement Symphony. I just posted some yesterday but I am stuck on what happens to the two main characters or what they should do. Chapter 3 is the last chapter they appear in before the scenarios change. I am hoping to somehow weave them into what happened during the 3rd and 4th chapter. It would be easier to read the end of 2 and read 3 and 4 than me try to explain it. I was asked to write more of the story so I'm writing it again after losing a lot of data that I already had typed about a year before. I hope this isn't too much trouble. I don't think my chapters are too long. Of course I'll give reviews in return. (I would anyway).
[reply] [quote]

Hmm.. what Inspired me to write

14 Years Ago

not sure really i have a huge imagination and i love  beauty  art every thing is a muse to me god people love hate any thing i been writing since i was in 3rd grade and i have always loved to write one of my favorite things to do its art to me having a passion for life writing love god hope that sums Up what Inspired me to write Oh and my moms also a writer maybe was one of my favorite Poets Shel Silverstein Not sure i think it's my passion for life love beauty and my heros Inspire me i would think we all are Inspired by every thing i take some thing bad and turn it into some thing good even if its negitive.   
[reply] [quote]

Thanks

14 Years Ago

I have put a lot of hard work into this group as you can tell!  thanks for being part of it!
[reply] [quote]

Writers Cafe Castle

14 Years Ago

Devania/16/Elf

I walked along the long path looking around. I turned to my left and seen a beautiful castle. I decided I was going to go and take a look inside since it looked abandoned. I walked down the path and looked at the rose garden as I passed it was so beautiful, just as beautiful as Tartius's flowers. I opened the door and looked around amazed at what I had seen, everything looked new, brand new as in just made a few hours ago. I looked around the castle eventually running into someone.
[reply] [quote]

Who?

14 Years Ago

I added my name to this group a while ago (not that long ago, actually but have been out of touch lately).  anything happening here?
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

I don't know. I've actually heard of two of those stories: Frankenstein, I, Robot, and The Time Machine--Frankenstein being the only one I've actually read. It was a good story, and definitely kept me interested, but as for the rest, I'm not so sure. I'm actually surprised that 1984 wasn't on the list. :/   Ironically Yours, Blade 3 Blood
[reply] [quote]

Revive?

14 Years Ago

It needs reviving! Without wishing to cause offense, I've read a few of the pieces by members of the group and also glanced at the reviews, and I must say I haven't read a real review. There are a lot of sugar coated comments but no real constructive input, which sort of contradicts the group really.

Hence, I shall part company.