100 % Review : Forum

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
[reply] [quote]

... indu ...

14 Years Ago

... hey indu ... waiting for your submissions ... :) ...
[reply] [quote]

Character Profile [worksheet]

14 Years Ago

Please share. I put this together after many months of finding bits and pieces. 

Good luck. 

Grif

[reply] [quote]

Music helps too...

14 Years Ago

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[reply] [quote]

an Uknown Fate

14 Years Ago

Mia Belzzaro doesn't think she has any special talent like otherd do on this earth. little does she know that she posses a power that will help save her own world.
[reply] [quote]

wrong

14 Years Ago

The creator and admin would be me.  A. Fox.  Nice to meet you.  I believe you know our mutual associate Turtlegod.
[reply] [quote]

God, the love of my life

14 Years Ago

I found God when I was the most down and depressed. In High school, I never believed in such a thing as a miracle or  God. I was born and raised in a Church of Christ, but that didn't mean a thing to me because it was about how you wear God, that showed who you truly followed. My friend Brian started taking me to his church on thursday nights where it was a youth group. I never truly had a real dad and the youth leader was male of course, but something about him made me trust him with me life. He taught me the word of God through his sermons and it spoke to me like living in a field of daisies. I think more clearly, I breathe more easily, and I love day by day soaking in the words that make me calm as the ocean breeze!
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

that's odd this whole forum is hiden... no clue how I got here. In any case, stop posting underground o.o
[reply] [quote]

Congratulations Wolfie!

14 Years Ago

Nice :)

A good story!
[reply] [quote]

Question

14 Years Ago

Whats the role playing thing? is that like the game 'how to host a murder'?
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

I'll read it! I bet it'll be awesome! :D
[reply] [quote]

:)

14 Years Ago

Thanks and yes it did help :) !!!!
[reply] [quote]

I'm not sure...

14 Years Ago

Ashley, are you in charge of this group?

~Kerwin
[reply] [quote]

Hello

14 Years Ago

Nice to meet you Sydni. I'm glad that you love writing. Writing always keeps me in check so that I walk on the rightest path I know. I started writing when I was in kingdegarden (can't spell), when did you?
[reply] [quote]

Nice to Meet You

14 Years Ago

Aw, that's beautiful. I completely admire you, a survivor of abuse. Continue your wonderful journey, spreading light along the way.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by Matthew W
Whats the role playing thing? is that like the game 'how to host a murder'?

Roleplaying is where you make a character, choose a seting and you pretty much creat a story with a bunch of people... Hope that clears that up
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by Kerwin
Ashley, are you in charge of this group?

~Kerwin

yes I am... wait that's odd, this same forum showed up in my group no holding back the criticism and the group Give Positive Reviews/Tell A Story
[reply] [quote]

Rhyme Pound

14 Years Ago

Ha, I just came across this little nugget again by Pound on the subject: "One 'discards rhyme' not because one is incapable of rhyming neat, fleet, sweet, meet, treat, eat, but because there are certain emotions or energies which are not to be represented by the over-familiar devices or patterns." Of course, it is up to the writer to decide exactly what "emotions or energies" are to be writ in non-traditional, unconventional ways...usually this is done on a subconscious level right from the first start. Just thought I'd share this with the group:)
[reply] [quote]

Nice to Meet You

14 Years Ago

I understand. I'm the same way. I find it very admirable to use writing as a way to confront the darkness that hides within your past. Now that, you see such shadows, don't let them drown you in the process, hun. Grow to live in the sun as well because while the dark is strengthening, the light is empowering.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

CBD (My initials, fill it in with anything you want)
[reply] [quote]

sighs...

14 Years Ago

how is everyone?