Lee Chi Hoon

Lee Chi Hoon

A Chapter by xLeilaRose
"

This is about meeting Lee Chi Hoon and Young-Jae getting to his house, she will be staying at, while her lovey-dovey parents are away.

"
Notes: Viet is in red, Korean is in black, and english is in teal. Thoughts are in a bright green. Author Notes in Pink. Flashbacks will be lavander. Scroll to the end to see the pronunciation and meaning.
Quynh(Young-Jae's birth Name) saw her mother, and asked, "M? Where are you going?"

She smiled at Young-Jae, "Con gái cuả tôi! You are going to be staying at a friends house, ok?"

"Do I have to?"

"Yes."

Young-Jae sighed, she thought, She said it in English. She must be very serious that I will... and went to pack up her things...

"Should I have told her she will be staying with guys? Oh well, I do want grand children soon." 

She turned around, "Anh! Quynh is packing up!"

When Young-Jae finished packing she came down dressed in this. She got things ready for her brother, knowing her parents would want him to go with her if she isn't going with them. She lightly shakes the 16 year old, who loves sleep for some reason, "Tung. Come on. Wake up. Your 16 now. It's time to wake up~~." 

He kicked her and turned."Fine then! Young Ho, I'm going to tell mom and dad stop allowing you to go out and tell them that when you did you where meeting girls, not friends, and  you would go to clubs."

He shot up and said, "You wouldn't dare!"

"I do dare. I do."

He glared at her and got his stuff ready, knowing his parents don't trust him at all since once he was caught throwing a party with out their permission and cha WILL install the cameras all over their house since they all are leaving. He sighed and just packed his things. They walked down stairs and got on the plane saying good bye to their parents as they boarded the plane. 

Young-Jae sighed, "Finally! How lovey-dovey they are after arguing makes me sick. They argue for like 5 hours, then he walks away for 2 and then comes back and act waayy in love all over again as if nothing wrong happened. I don't hate them, but it's annoying."

Young Ho nodded, and they sat on the plane for 1 hour, 45 minutes and 10 seconds...Now 13 seconds, Young-Jae woke up and her phone rang, "Annyeonghasyo?"

A deep voice came from her phone. "Is this Mai Young-Jae?"

"Yes this is Young-Jae, May I ask who this is?"

"This is Lee Chi Hoon, I wanted to let you know my name so it will be a bit easier to find me."

"Oh. Ok? Kamsahamnida."

"Chamanhehyo."

When they had finally got off the plane, Young-Jae hit Young Ho on his cheek causing him to flutter his eyes open and yawn. "Are we here already, Noona?"

"Yes, Dongsaeng."

They had been lucky their parents had taught them enough Korean to live there. They had gotten off the plane and looked for the person. She had bumped into someone and immediately apologized, "Jesonghamnida, but shillehamnida, dowajwo. I need to find Lee Chi Hoon?"

"That's me."

"Could you help to your house then?" She asked the guy who looked like this. He smirked and took my wrist, as I grabbed my suitcase and Young Ho rushed to catch up to us...

When we finally arrive he says, "Your room is on the 12th floor, room #73 your brothers is on the 11th floor room #67."

"Yah! Ok how many people live here?!"

"Well now that you two are here 77." He shrugged and shoved the both of us inside. "Sine all of us are idols expect the owners of course, well actually now that your here, most of us are. Each floor has the amount of rooms for each band.
Floor #1 is Soloists/Models & Owners, so there are 4 rooms, One of them is for the married owners, 
Floor #2 is MBLAQ with 5, 
#3 is B2ST & guest room with 7, 
#4 is U-KISS with 6, 
#5 is Infinite with 7,
#6 is Teen Top with 6,
#7 is 2PM with 6,
#8 is with EXO-K & guest room with 7,
#9 is with EXO-M & guest room with 7,
#10 is with MYNAME & guest room with 6,
#11 is SHINee & guest room with 6,
#12 is Big Bang & guest room with 6."

Young-Jae tilted her head, "That's alot of rooms. Why do you have so much?"

"Those are in case more people coming in or are visiting. That's what you think right? Well that's wrong...Anyways its because she miscounted."

"Couldn't I just have choose my floor?"

"Because do you want to wake up two bands, wake up 2 hard sleepers, 5 hard sleepers with a coke lover, or wake up 2 hard sleepers?"

"You said two hard sleepers two times..."

"I did? Well one of them will grab you in their sleep and say shut up. That's floor 3."

"It would be easier to go on floor 3 for food...so I'll take that anyways."

"What ever you where warned." He shrugged and gave me to room #15. He carved my initials and said, "This is your room from now on Young-Jae. So anyways. Go on inside."

Some one was in the bathroom in her room...She mumbled, She was surprised but not the Oh-a-hot-guy-is-in-my-room! surprise, the surprise is WHY IS HE IN MY BATHROOM?! "Wh-Why are you here?"
~
I missed doing conversations with the characters LOL, SO that is exactly What I'll be doing...LOL? THIS STORY IS BASED MOSTLY ON COMEDY hehe.
~
Author: So anyways! Like it?
Young-Jae: It's ok. I actually don't get why does there have to be so much colors. It hurts my eyes.
Author: Ah. Jesonghamnida, Unnie. :/
Young-Jae: Haha. It's ok. 
Yoseob: So, when are the rest of us coming in? :3
Author: *shrugs* In the next chapter? >_<
Doowoon: That's gonna take too long!
Seungri: Be glad your actually going to be in it soon, It's gonna be a while before BigBang is in it! :O
Kikwang: That is true isn't it? TOO BAD. >:D
Young-Jae: Your too harsh Kikwang.
Kikwang: Well he is gonna be my rival. >:(
Young-Jae: Rival in what? O_o?
Hyunseung: Your too clueless to understand. *He puts a hand on Young-Jae's left shoulder.*
Young-Jae: *Pouting and slaps his hand off* Yah! What do you mean too clueless?!
Doojoon: Every one calm down! *Thinking...* Hey! Young-Jae if you don't keep hitting Hyunseung...You can have Junhyung's Coke! He said it's ok!
Junhyun: I never said I wo-*Young-Jae snatched his coke and opens the can to start drinking it*
Young-Jae: *smirks after she drinks it all in one go* I win this round Junhyung Oppa!
Junhyun: I'll get you, you little twerp! Gimme my coke!
B2ST(expect Junhyung who is still chasing Young-Jae): Review and Subscribe if you like the story!


© 2012 xLeilaRose


Author's Note

xLeilaRose
Mẹ pronounced meah, means mom in Vietnamese, used by both genders.

Con gái cuả tôi, pronounced gon ge ah y go ua thoy, means my daughter in Vietnamese, used by both genders.

Anh pronounced ah nn, means older brother in Vietnamese, used by both genders. Girls can use to refer to husbands, or boyfriends, while boys use it for an older person they are close to.

Quynh, pronounced who in, means night blooming flower. Name for girls.

Tung, pronounced thoom, means dignity and other meanings but for him it means dignity. Name for boys.

Cha pronounced ch ah, means dad, or three, in this case it's dad, ba, also means dad.

Annyeonghasyo is pronounced anh ie young ho say o, formal way of saying hello in Korean. The informal way is Annyeong(anh ie young). They both are Used by both genders.

Kamsahamnida is pronounced kam saw ham need a, means thank you or sorry. Used by both genders.

Chamanhehyo, pronounced Cha man hey yo, means your welcome. Used by both genders.
'
Noona, pronounced new na, means older sister in Korean, it can also be used to call an older female that is close to you. Used by males, ONLY.

Hyung, pronounced Hye young, means older brother in Korean, it can also be used to call an older male that is close to you. Used by males, ONLY.

Dongsaeng, pronounced doong say ing, means young brother/sister. Used by both genders.

Oppa, pronounced Oh pa, means older brother, it can also be used to call an older male that you are close with. Used by girls, ONLY.

Unnie, pronounced oo n ie, means older sister, it can also be used to call an older female that you are close with. Used by girls ONLY. (I don't think this will be used yet but this is incase you want to know LOL)

Shillehamnida, pronounced Sh ill ay ham need a, formal way of saying Excuse me in Korean. The informal way is Shilleheyo(Sh ill ay hey yo). They both are Used by both genders.

Kamsahamnida, pronounced kam saw ham need a, a formal way of saying sorry or thank you, used usually for people older than you or elders, another word for this is Jesonghamnida. Miyanae is how you say sorry to people younger, and Mianada is used for people of your status/age. They all are Used by both genders.

Dowajo, pronounced Do wah joe, means help me. Used by both genders.

~
She has to moves from Vietnam to Korea.
Those are the meanings so you don't have to ask. If I missed something or my grammar is wrong please tell me. AND criticism is fine. Oh and how to pronounce it might be wrong since I don't know how I should explain it because some sites pronounces the words wrong, I also just said the word out loud and divided it in to chunks. haha...sorry, if it's wrong...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1018 Views
Added on August 25, 2012
Last Updated on August 26, 2012
Tags: Comedy., Lee Chi Hoon, Tease


Author

xLeilaRose
xLeilaRose

Orlando, FL



About
I like writing about adventure, comic, romance[a bit don't want too sappy], sometimes its inappropriate, sometimes also bloody. Hehe. more..

Writing