Best Cancer Treatment in Mumbai, India helped global patient liberate the dreaded ailment

Best Cancer Treatment in Mumbai, India helped global patient liberate the dreaded ailment

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

Best Cancer surgery hospitals in Mumbai have care set-up with all facilities for diagnosis and treatment of all types of Cancers.

"

Hi, to introduce, my name is Ashika Yokubu, I am from Nigeria. I had been witnessing from a bad and dreaded ailment but to get the treatment at my hometown was next to impossible. However, when I came to know I was appalled to hear that I was suffering from the menace. So, what I did was to ask for the treatment that can be both affordable and par with high quality and integrity. It was difficult to get in my own country as things were difficult here due to the fewer advancements taking at my place. I was not pleased to hear that but knowing that I can only get in other places to save my life from the dreaded ailment I was worried as to where to go. Luckily when I was bogged down hear the high end cost at developed nations like the US and the UK, I came to know that I can get affordable and quality healthcare services in India. This is where I came to know about getting the Best Cancer Treatment in Mumbai, India at affordable cost.


I then took my time to research and find out how things would work for me, if I pursue this place for my treatment. I talked to the seniors in the hospitals and they gave me a few contacts of a medical tourism company based in India called Forerunners Healthcare Consultants. I called up at their office based in Mumbai and was pleased to hear from them as I mailed my requirements. They asked me the details and got my medical reports so that they can revert to me getting the best solution out there in India. It just took them 24 hours to revert to me to get the Best Cancer Treatment in Mumbai, India, which was offered to me with affordable healthcare package and promising high quality. With a little time left and things appearing to be good, I gave my consent and soon I was ready to travel to India on getting the medical visa.




Considering my emergency and dreaded ailment, the consulates were kind enough to issue me the medical visa and the next moment I was in Mumbai for the treatment. I and my husband was there in India to get the treatment and we were picked up by the best group working in this domain since long. I was happy to see them and soon checked it at the hotel. I met the doctor and he soon asked me to get into the hospital to start the treatment. It took a bit of time to get the treatment as there were so many things involved right from the chemotherapy to the surgery and other things that were needed to carry out things in a right direction. I was there for few days in India and with seeking the Best Cancer Treatment in Mumbai, India I was away from the ailment once for all and we were ready to fly back to my country.


Why Choose Us?


1. E-Book Instant Appointment with your Doctor.

2. Talk to your doctor in detail about your concerns and treatment.

2. Full assistance in Medical Visa, pick-drop, accommodation facility etc.

3. 24*7 free support until your stay in India.

4.Personalized dedicated case manager for your treatment.


I should say that my stay in India was simply awesome. I was treated the best along with my husband as well. Right from finding a decent place to stay to the hospital arrangements and many more things. I had a lot of things to enjoy in this place. I am glad that I sought the help of the medical tourism company, which is known to offer me the best of the healthcare services. I am happy and comfortable with the treatment I got from the group. I now look forward to get things right in case if I need any treatment or healthcare services at this place. I am happy to visit this country for my Best Cancer Treatment in Mumbai, India. 

Contact Us for FREE Consultation [email protected] 

Phone Numbers Reach Us +91-9371136499 

Our International Patient Executive will assist you for best medical tourism service in India.

© 2019 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe