Chicago: Coronavirus Bank Heist!

Chicago: Coronavirus Bank Heist!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Officer Sam Sandusky of the Chicago Police Department (CPD) relates his tale of a diamond-heist of the Wintrust bank during the Coronavirus trial!

"
Well, it seems I'll be departing with a heist-tale after all, and this one is a socially conscious parable about the levels of security mandated by the great patriotic lawmen and officers who make life and work safe during our horrible current Coronavirus tribulation in America. These servicemen remind us why ensuring everyday sanity is vital to getting us all past this tribulation with dignity, and why perhaps such a tribulation ironically does not generate 'crime-demigods' as America did in the Great Depression (e.g., Bonnie and Clyde)! Hope you enjoy this last 'dystopian' omen-oriented vignette. Thanks so much for reading (and God bless), 
----
====

"I'm Chicago police officer Sam Sandusky. I'm reporting to you a very daring and dangerous bank robbery that happened in our great US city during the Coronavirus tribulation of 2020. The robber was an elusive serial-bandit I've been tracking all over Illinois and whom I think is currently hiding somewhere in Canada. This is the story of his very unethical heist of diamonds from the Wintrust financial center and bank in Chicago. As a Chicago police officer, it breaks my heart relating to you the tale of a deadly criminal in times of great tribulation, a criminal who reinforces in me why I love being a diligent cop in America."



"I've named this bandit the Coronavirus Hacker, since he has a tendency to use institutional and traffic frailties and vulnerabilities created by this virus tribulation and mask-requirement tribulation period to perform masked robberies that evade security systems and exploit people's vulnerabilities regarding enforcing the law in times of disease. I consider the Coronavirus Hacker ('CH') a great menace. The Wintrust Financial Corporation center and bank he stole the $40 million diamonds from on an October morning is a place that has been scarred by this diabolical modern-day legendary crime!"



"Now, 'CH' (Coronavirus-Hacker) walked into the fine and immaculate Wintrust bank area in Chicago wearing sunglasses, very thick ones, and a big Coronavirus protective face-mask, which covered his entire face. He walked up to the teller and engaged with the banking representative Iesha Carter who was helpless to do anything. The CH gave Iesha his briefcase, which was the beginning of this evil diamond-heist during the Coronavirus tribulation, my friends."



IESHA: "This Coronavirus-Hacker was a real evil dude, and I had no choice but to help him because of his secret accomplice!"



"As an officer of the law in Chicago, I can tell you that this unnamed and unidentified Coronavirus-Hacker is a real menace, which is why I consider him a new age Dillinger. This bandit's robbed over 20 banks all over the Illinois area and 3 just in Chicago itself. We have only 1 photo of him, and it's really a computer-generated composite image, mostly constructed from the helpful testimony and help of Ms. Iesha Carter. When Iesha asked me if I despise 'CH' enough to stalk him, I assured her that Officer Sam Sandusky would not allow this bank robber to become an American icon."



"On with our Coronavirus tale, my friends. The Coronavirus-Hacker gave Ms. Iesha Carter his briefcase, and she thought he only wanted her to deposit his money stored inside the briefcase. However, when she opened the briefcase, the bank robber told her she might want to use the loaded gun placed conveniently in his briefcase which she obviously immediately spotted, but that if she did or tried to ring the alarm or warn anyone, her secret accomplice, who was holding her condo-roommate and best friend Sheila Johnson as hostage and that if he wasn't able to procure the diamonds he intended to steal from the Wintrust bank that day, from storage box #445, Iesha's friend Sheila would be put permanently to sleep with a syringe injection of a lethal if painless chemical substance. Iesha realized the Coronavirus-Hacker meant business and had no choice but to simply comply with his plan!"



SHEILA JOHNSON: "Yes, this secret accomplice of the Coronavirus-Hacker waited for the robber to return with diamonds!"



"My friends, this is the quaint residential neighborhood in Chicago (Illinois) where the Coronavirus Hacker and his secret masked accomplice held Sheila Johnson hostage until the bank robber himself safely returned without any police tracking him with the $40 million diamonds from the Wintrust bank! We believe the Coronavirus Hacker ('CH') obtained information about the diamonds in safe-box #445 at the Wintrust bank from a mafia informant aware of the wealthy contents of the account-holder of the bank who stored the diamonds from Antwerp there, apparently some kind of controversial or questionable local politician! This story is thick...and ugly. This is the area where Sheila Johnson was held hostage."



IESHA: "The Coronavirus-Hacker showed me a Polaroid of Sheila held hostage by his masked accomplice, so I was helpless!"



"My friends, the Coronavirus Hacker ('CH') fled Chicago with his secret masked accomplice that day with the $40 million diamonds from the Wintrust bank. We've been treating Ms. Iesha Carter and her condo-roommate and friend Sheila Johnson since then for post-heist trauma. We also believe, my friends, that the Coronavirus Hacker ('CH') and his accomplice fled Chicago and went somewhere to Canada, along with the robber's girlfriend, whom we believe is/was a Chicago waitress, a pretty young blonde named Diana Tufts. We're using her contacts and networks now to track this bandit and his accomplice to Canada as best we can. This is a recent photo of Ms. Tufts. Isn't she pretty?"



CORONAVIRUS-HACKER: "I gravely doubt that Chicago lawman Sam Sandusky has the necessary data to catch me."

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on October 29, 2020
Last Updated on October 29, 2020
Tags: Coronavirus, Heist

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing